Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Recently...


Recently, i look like this~~ (lol, juz an excuse to post my recent photo..XD)
Recently, i'm busy with thesis proposal~~
Recently, i've so many thoughts in my mind...getting myself grad, get my dream job, hopefully, n moving out from this house~~
Recently, i realize i shdnt limit myself in so many things...becoz life is short n hav fun enjoying it~~
Guess time will really change someone, n perhaps i'm not 'so' young anymore~~gosh, i miss my 18!!!>.< young is always the best asset for girl...
Recently, i love to watch love movie, i wonder why~~maybe can find so many meaningful quotes in it...quotes about love, life and everything...Sometimes life need some meaningful quotes despite a short one, to wake u up n make you realize something u hav nvr realized...
Recently...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

aunty~hahaha~
btw~i privatize my blog....if u wanna get assess go pm me ur email address lo~
-xiaojun-