Saturday, June 20, 2009

changes

#when u realize there's ntg can be cherished in ur life, then life isnt a life anymore.....#

Was meeting wiv my 'bro' yesterday n had a reli long and deep talk wiv him....suddenly the conversation made me think....am i on the right path?again the question pop out in my mind...

Well, after analyzing, i shudnt be worried actually. As compared 2 my precious life, this isnt making a prob for me anymore. Well, i'm studying the course i'm interested wiv which is forensic science, eventhough some subjects like Forensics IT killing me enough...(i still hav half of stack of notes which i haven touch n final is on next week!!!)However, i can c my future maybe 3 or 4 years later...No doubt, forensics scientist would be my first choice after i grad, n i believe all of us will get into that area as not much fresh grad from this course so far, less competitors, haha....

Wad was annoyed me was, am i reli gain 'anything' in my life?

Meeting after one year, he said i hav changed, not in a gd way, sadly to say....ok, besides physically 'gain weight'( my colleague once thought i'm pregnant!!!), mentally maybe knowledge regarding Forensics. However, inner beauty seems like nvr gain. Honestly, it's quite saddening when i heard this. Because i care very much how and the way people look at me, think about me n feel me. To make things clear, meaning standard has droped!! OMG!!i nvr realized it pun!!

So now, starting to gain something which i've been missing for one year.....such as??leadership(maybe), soft-skills, inner beauty(shud hav gain more knowledge regarding life than the solid knowledge we used to gain), physically as well (i muz get my weight back to normal, n try to be more girlish as i can be quite 'boy' n 'rude' sometimes)....wad else?errr, shud hav get one day n think about it seriously.....

I dunwan keeps on stepping on the same place, i muz move forward~~~

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Cool... "Thought u r pregnant" haha...

Unknown said...

All the best for ur future career dear cy!!!!!!!!

When u free?? wanna date u out lehhhh..

melody said...

LOC: haha, yala....so serious jiang!!!

Squido: Early of july i'll be free, coz now preparing for sem 3 final, sob sob...dat time we ask chai along...haha....misssss uuu soooo much~~~~