Friday, August 28, 2009

bz like a bumblebee~~

hey guys out there, sorry for the lack update coz the owner is super bz wiv her life recently....
of coz not reli happening one.......sigh, wad u expect a uni student life would be??
well, cant runaway from tutorials n lectures class.......n the things that reli stressed me out is the ongoing mid-sem test and the PT dancing stuff....well, mid-sem is being dragged for 3 weeks which is a nighmare for me..sigh, juz let me die faster would be better.....
Then dancing also crash 99 wiv my mid-sem......sigh.......but luckily i hav mentally prepared since the day i enter the dancing.......so, so far i still can withstand de.....juz cut down my outing will do, less napping......muz fully utilised my time.....

anyhow, sometimes u'll think that bz life is gd, where u dun hav much time to think all those non-sense stuff.....

Jia you jia you~~~^^

1 comment:

Mi$$ MoN£¥ said...

my dear... I enjoy busy life too~ at least it won' be so dull~
haha.. aja aja fighting!! all the best o!!!