Sunday, September 20, 2009

when i'm back to KL....

Finally, finally i manage to get myself to my bloggie again.....huhu, having raya break now, n i'm at KL now, super happy!!!!it's been ages i din go home.....feel so gd!!!n of coz, once i get myself back, non-stop outing.....lolz....wiv all my kaki......hahaha......
Friday night went to TS for bowling session, as usual, i broke my nails....n thanks to nic for treat us red wine......congratz for getting 1st runner up for ur logo designing ya....hahaha...


~obviously i'm lil bit drunk, after 4 of us, or i shud say 3 of us as kah yan not reli drink, finish the red wine......
The second day at KL, attended my cousin's wedding, far relatives la, i nvr c my cousin pun......no photos available, sorry......:p
Third day at KL, went out for movie 'Final Destination 4' wiv denson....n celebrate his birthday as well........opps, no photo as well, aiks, shud take one wiv him, such a memorable day....lolz.....
Well, 3 days gone like that......tml seriously need to study edi.....all the notes stack like!!!urgh!!!!hate it!!!!
2 days more gotta back to kajang again, so fast......i juz saw my parents for 1 day....they r all now in perak, left me n my bros~~~miss them so much~~~:(
N ya, before i forgot, SELAMAT HARI RAYA for those muslim, may all of u hav an unforgettable celebration wiv ur loved ones...n HAPPY HOLIDAYS for those non-muslims ya...^^ciaouzzz~~

3 comments:

枫叶 said...

red vine will nvr made ppl drunk...hehe...1 more? my house alot...
eat b4 u drink...
Fxxk ah...i faced d same problem as u...and there're 2 things...not playing bowling for song long...den tat day broken my nails...hurt~
den 2nd 1...i wasted my 3 days of holidays!!!hahahaha SHIT!!!
(soli for spamming ur comment wit vulgar kaka)
btw...ur blog has malay fans???
and anyway...welcum back to ur blog...for 2 more days i guess hehe

melody said...

feng ye: lolz, i not reli drunk but 'wing wing dei' lo, i'm not a gd drinker, hahaha...lolz, i broke my nails EVERYTIME i play bowling, my nail so 'cui ruo', haha.....lolz, same la, i wasted my holiday also, study mood still not der.....hahha....neway, u ganbatte la...haha...:p

firefly said...

same here.. projects stack so high.. finishing one by one now..

hey , how r u goin bek to kajang? need me tumpang u?