Thursday, September 20, 2007

Yay.......

Yay, finish my trial finally....well, relax for one day, say 'NO' to books for one day....

Well, after my last paper, 11 of us (li jia, pei sun, kok loon, wei loon, yi juin, siao huoy, wen shiuan, sook yien, siong voon, sean n i) go to times square to watch movie....b4 dat, we went for lunch at u-village first.....of coz, 11 ppls gathered together, sure got lots of funny things happen one.....after dat, go to times square n meet up wiv chai then oni go for movie....'The Invasion', not bad...shout for several times, lolz......i was so sorry coz my 'screaming' frighten wen shiuan, haha, lolz, darling, i did it but i din meant it......plz forgive me ok??hahaha.....well, overall the movie quite nice.....

After the movie, go for bowling.....well, it was my first time playing bowling, n my result sux la.....bottom 2....haha, call me 'queen of longkang'......XD! n i broke my nail....sob sob......

well, now very very tired actually.........dunno, tired+not reli in mood today....so, not reli talk much throughout the outing....sorry pals...neway, outing wiv u guys still very nice....next time ajak again ya.........^_^

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh.. wat funny thing happen? haha.. bottom two right? then have to treat the upper two le... haha...

melody said...

lolz....u bully me....first time playing mah......k la k la, treat u chicken rice next time ya....haih, i muz improve my skill oredi, i dunwan jadi 'queen of the longkang'!!!!!!!