Monday, September 03, 2007

Fragile...

Today i spent my whole afternoon sms-ed wiv one of my best fren....i was shocked when she told me dat, she went for medical check up n the doctor told her there is a lump in her breast....she will go for a minor operation after her examination n the lump will be investigated in lab after removed......i truely cant believe dis will happen on a 19-year-old girl, n she is my very very best fren, knew her for ten over years edi...

Suddenly i felt that life is very fragile....i dunno whether i can defined myself as 'a ppl that've been walk past death' as i witnessed the tsunami in penang, juz in front of me...n i ran for life wiv my bare foot, n i clearly remember that my foot pain for two days...since dat day on, i changed a lot....learnt to be appreciate, luv ppl around me, juz do everything that i think is neccesary...dat's y lots of ppl out der said dat i'm a very daring girl....y?becoz i dunwan regret after dat.....

Sigh....but we would not know where we'll walk till as God manipulate all of these.wad we can do juz enjoy the moment we own now, try our best in doing everything.....we nvr know wad will happen the next second....

Life, for me.......too fragile to hold, too heavy to carry.........

Take k my dear fren.....i'll always der for u....anything, muz tell me k?

No comments: