Friday, October 26, 2007

~c u guys LATER~

Well, juz wan to tell all my dear readers, i'll tutup kedai for almost 2 months time.....Y???!!!!becoz stpm is cuming soon, reli reli soon.....soooo scary man!!!!! n honestly, i'm sooooo tense up for the time being...one word, PRESSURE!!!!!!!!ARGHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So think will oni start blogging after i finish my stpm, n oso cum back from my trip, most probably.....lolz.....well, if any special events+i hav spare time, i'll blog...neway, i dun think i'll hav extra time....n my routine juz study study n study then sleep, for the time being, dun hav special events oso.....

So, c ya after 2 months.....will miss u guys a lot....miss me too wor......*blek*.....^_^....GD LUCK for myself, my frens n for those who r taking stpm n spm for year 2007....^_^

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

just stop by to say: "don be so stress.. we cai cai gambate ba!"