Thursday, October 11, 2007

Yay!!! i 'LUV' maths..........

sob sob.....who can help me????i dislike maths 2....langsung tak tau vector...die ler die ler....wad is resultant force?resultant velocity?relative velocity????omg!!!!wad the F**K is dat!!!!!!!!!langsung tak faham.........sobbing.........i hate vector, even geometry deduction!!!!!who can help me?????haih, but as i c, at this critical moment, i'm the only one who can help myself...means wad?do more exercise lor..........isshhhhh, hate it hate it....how can i persuade myself like dis way:"ooo, maths, i luv u, luv u soooo much, muz luv me too k??", wad a stupid way it is......well, exercise still need to do wad, no point complaining it....well, i juz wan to 'fa xie'...

8 comments:

Just a MaySing said...

my dear.. dont be so frusfrated.. i also dunno how to do vector.. try to do first, if really dunno.. then dont do edi.. better do those chapter which u can handle 1..at least during the exam time, u can at least score 10 out of 12.. rite??
^^
cheer up~~

(i m planin to start my studies today.. sob sob.. hell's life is going to start..)

Anonymous said...

vector and trigo is my favourite chapters... although 99% don like it.. zzz

melody said...

me: haha, ya, our hell's life is going to start...neway, will take ur advice....

john: lolz, of coz u'll like it la, maths expert....

Anonymous said...

don call me that le.. totally lost my confidence when i get 56 and 57 for maths... thats hurts.. zzz.. anyway.. hope u love maths too... gambate

melody said...

u reli thought i luv maths gar?hahha..........5o sumthing consider very gd edi, for ur school level,ur school paper very high standard ok.....

Anonymous said...

aikzzz... i wanna get 70+ de.. but sadly... suan le.. don wan think le... that day leaves a mark in my heart... T.T

melody said...

haha, dun so sad.....the most important is stpm rite?

Anonymous said...

lost my mood to study ard.... nowadays rarely study le.. zzz