Thursday, March 27, 2008

outing again!!ngek ngek ngek....

First time shopping (not outing k)wiv kelly oo....met her at klcc at about 3pm then start our shopping...u know, i've been missing dis dis kind of feeling eversince i enter upper six...i used to groom myself up before going out, n i enjoy doing dis when i c my b4 n after look...however, after i start my f6, time for outing has been cutting down, n i got no mood to groom up also, seldom la....not as much as b4...after i finish my stpm, ya, i went shopping, but seldom take photo, coz i very k the impurities on my face, dat's the evidence of my hardwork for my entire f6 life, sleep 5 hours per day, stress n bla bla bla, thus causing hormonal imbalance....sigh!!!but it's worth afterall....*wink*

Well well, actually we not reli come for shopping, juz window shopping, do some survey first b4 we reli start 'shopping' hahahah!!!n we bought few things actually, kelly bought a bead necklace, i bought a 'normal' necklace n a ring, the design for the ring very special, dat's y i bought it...opps, forgot to take pic pulak, pai seh ya!!!:p




~reached klcc....i met my primary schoolmate oo, lee boon kim...but i dun think he remember me...coz i passed his working place few times, thought wanna smile at him de, but scare he misunderstood dat i'm trying to 'shot' him, wakkak....so juz let it be ba....

~ya, again, we went to kim gary....i remember last time that we went was after we hav our chemistry paper 2....one gang of us was wearing school uniform n lepak in klcc...dat mood was sooo diff...reli enjoy every outing wiv them de...^_^
~above is kelly's meal....steak wiv baked cheese rice...no idea if it's delicious....

~mine....fish chip wrapped egg rice wiv mushroom...i luv fish!!!wakakka....


~after finish our meal, we went window shopping for a while, went toilet to touch-up...then sit there n wait for nic n jeff....well well, both of us luv taking picture...hehe, dat's the result....^_^



~again kelly n i.....:p




~again, wkakaka!!!!!





~still waiting......boring neh.....
~finally, nic has reached first....he said i look diff today n i becum thinner...thinner?izzit true?hahhaha...well, cutting down fats at the right place is always a pleasant thing, juz hope that i still maintain the 'cup' shud be...well, i'm not losing weight intentionally, i weigh heavy though, 49 kg man!!!!i juz weigh dis morning while having yoga in money's place. n one more great new for me, my head stand shows sum improvement ooo!!^_^
i think the style of my outlook has changed...i remember laz time ppl used to describe me as a 'cute' girl, coz for sure i'm not pretty, plus my face very big, eyes small small, very chubby like dat, so they say i cute ba...but hor, nowadays, ppl no longer call me cute girl le...my collegue said i'm more to wild type...kelly oso said so...erm, it's a gd thing i think, coz dat's wad i wan...i prefer a wild look rather than a girl-next-door look....hehe, gd gd, next target, sexy look!well well, gonna thoroughly cure my skin first...curing k?reli takes time to get rid the blemish, ishhh!!!!
i'm very naughty er...how??!!i'm very slow leh, when all my frens going to stop playing, i'm the only one who is only going to start playing...enjoy my life till the max!!!yeah~^_^






2 comments:

KeLLy JoY said...

hihi...melody..haha..so happy 2go out wf u ya..u r reali getting thinner leh...trust me n nick,k..hehe...i believe u wil soon get back the face b4 form6..bt u muz dun eat seafood n sleep early..oh yup..view my blog ya..n leave comment ya...hehe..1st time blogging leh...
http://baby88kelly.blogspot.com

melody said...

hey kelly baby, thanks thanks....i oso very happy outing wiv u...^_^, u oso take k wo...april we learn yoga together, then will same same becum fit fit de le...hahaha....