Saturday, March 29, 2008

=.=muka ten cents

too many choices isn't a gd thing though...
dunno which one to choose...
when we're being tied by promises,
decision is hardly to make...

i know tml i'll be very very sleepy n my condition wont be gd coz now already 1.05am but i'm still sitting in front of desktop instead of lying on my cosy bed, hav my dream n waiting for the day to creep on me. Life seems like too easy for me wer i no need to worry anything, juz sit der n do business, open bill, accumulate my commission n ot n wait for next month salary...but who know actually there is stress too?stress wer u always wondering y am i sitting here n do things that i nvr ever think i'll step on?i dun like business, my fren would know, perhaps...i dun like sitting at the same place for the whole day, i luv to run here n der, i luv to mix round wiv ppl...the joy n glory of victory after all of the hardwork is wad i looking for, but y am i not doing dat?my life isn't 'hard' enuf...maybe the 'contrast' is small, so i cant get the satisfaction dat i wan.

i'm not feeling contented wiv my every day job...
i'm sick of the things, rumours n problems that has emerged around me...
i'm tired of thinking every single nonsense thing...
i'm soooo sick to think about my future...
can i juz shut everything down??!!
living for me is a stress too...

damn it!stress is attacking me again.....i think i'm still a lil girl that dunno how to 'walk' properly.
or wad i demand is too high, above my ability n over my limit?
or this is wad we call life?wer everything is undefined, juz c how we define n decide it?
perhaps, i'm too sensitive wiv 'life'....a life that i'm not longing for...

whenever i need somebody, y there is nobody for me?who is somebody?anything, i juz need somebody....

but the fact is, i'm all alone all these while....can i juz dun becum soooo independent?i'm a lady plz...i've got the right n authority to depend on something n somebody....wer is the mr.right?

2 comments:

KeLLy JoY said...

haha..I think the stress ady gone far far away! nw ady resigned sure u wil feel hapy ya...rite? dun wory..waiting for our yoga class and outing wf me ya! hehe... when u bored, u can think of me.. sure u wil feel hapy rite? hehe... i m so perasan here...later i wil put up sum hair style pictures..u choose which 1 match me and suitable for me ya...hehe...nit yr advice! muacks!

melody said...

hey baby....lolz, ya, stress lesser, but i cant jobless for so long, later stress oso de...haha...of coz will think of u, wakka....yeah, later we can go for yoga class together le...^_^