Wednesday, July 23, 2008

~~

Juz now daddy n mommy came over to my college n pass me the documents i wan...n i hav asked daddy buy a bottle of vit.c supplement for me as i felt that i'm going to fall sick edi...well, he brought more than dat... bread, 100 plus isotonic drinks n some panadols, juz in case i hav a severe headache later....i appreciate a lot, thanks daddy mommy^^

Sigh, i miss my mommy's dishes....i miss 'siu mai', i miss tv, i miss my brothers, i miss every single thing that i nvr missed b4......

2 comments:

allen said...

yo~don miss me lar~
a little geli leh~
haha...
anyway...gambatte on exam and ur study o~

-little bro-

melody said...

lolz, since when ur name becum allen oo?i though who?i got so many pet brothers meh?hahha....
yala, now oni u know i'll miss u all ar?hahha, k la, i'll ganbatte...u n gor oso ganbatte la, dun always dota lar~~~

~jie~