Tuesday, July 08, 2008

photos~~~

FIU~~~finally, able to get connected wiv internet in my hostel using wireless....the signal is sooo low over here, unable to sign in msn, juz can do normal surfing, luckily still able to blog...if not, orz~~~

Hehe, dat's some pic i hav taken the day b4 i went to bangi for orientation n during the orientation...stay tune~~^^


~me at steven corner, setapak....dat time around 2am le, i was yam-cha-ing wiv frens instead of sleeping since the next day i gonna go bangi edi....

~so lame.....hehe, actually dat time juz finish playing pool wiv frens~~kekekke.....:p
The next day, was the day i depart to bangi n stay there for one week...kinda sad coz the one who sending me der isnt my family but my frens instead...
I carry all my luggage to my hostel all alone...n my arm has pain for two days....
Orientation isnt fun at first......SUFFER!!!juz like wad i hav mentioned in my previous post..
i need sufficient sleep~~~
here's the activities go besides kuliah n taklimat all the time in our DECTAR.

~sports day...hui yong, me, lay ying n jing yi~


~me, during the power walk, i din join either...haha, coz quite a number of us engaged wiv something dat moment, so we were skipped for dat....cam-whore when there is some time...hahaha^^



~dis is the angkawasan Malaysia, Dr. Muszaphar, dunno whether i spell it correctly or not...he was ukm graduated as well, so proud to becum his junior...


~he is handsome, he looks strong wiv his muscular body, he is tall........conclusion, HE IS HANDSOME, ABSOLUTELY MY CUP OF TEA....u guys know wad my fren told me:"CHEAU YING GO!!MALAYS CAN POLYGAMY, ADD OIL YA~~~", orz~~~~but seriously i quite fall for him....lolz....



~Hui Li, Lay ying n i.....they r from Teluk Intan, perak....3 of us are perakians~~~hehehe.....^^


~mee yen n i, my room mate...she is sleeping now, shhhh~~~:p......glad to know her~~~



~my last day at bangi, lying on the bed....i dunno if i will miss dis place or not...



~back to KL campus finally....all the year 1 student were having dinner wiv the principal n all the felo-felo n jaksa...me,lay ying, yik mooi n mee yen~^^our second last day of orientation..




~hui li, hui yong, me n lay ying....hui li is taking bio-medic, the other 3 wiv me inclusive r all taking forensic science...yaya, we r coursemate...^^


~All the PC(pengatur cara) were having fun on the stage.kinda miss them though...thanks for their torturing as well as leading all these while~^^



~me n lay ying....last day of orientation.....after the amazing race~~~^^

~ee lene n i, she was my LDK PC...i was in LDK 40......she's pretty rite...^^

~members of LDK 40 wiv ee lene sis........^^
Dat's all.......thanks for ur patient view till the end...^^
Well, another sad thing is, i got my time table today, u guys know wad?I hav to travel bangi-kl EVERYDAY juz for my chemistry...MON--FRI~~~wow, it's tiring...wad about my second year, will there be any bus to send me there n fetch me back to kl??sob sob, scary once i think about it...how to travel everyday ooo???!!
kkk, GTG le...tml gonna wake up 6am, then 7am gotta wait for bus, 8am will start my lesson--CHEMICAL COMPOSITION OF THE BODY...then>>THE STUDY OF BODY FUNCTION>>BASIC ORGANIC CHEM>>CELL STRUCTURE N GENETIC CONTROL n lastly back to bangi for ORGANIC CHEM....well well well, i know tml would be another hectic day for me......
Gd nite readers~~~~sleep tight....^^














2 comments:

KeLLy JoY said...

hi, how have u been doin? Thanks for the number tat u gave me tat nite. i m thinking of working bt my mum not allows... depends la, if u r goin to work, i think i will work la... coz can chit chat and catch up wf u... wow, everyday jz can sleep for 2hours, damn torturing o... for me, sure die lo... like the panda ady @_@
take care ya and miss u ^_^

melody said...

kelly baby: sigh, hard for me to wrok le, coz my permanent told me they hav emply a permanent part timer...sob sob...suan le ba, concentrate in my studies ba....

lolz, now not dat suffer edi coz our orientation week has ended...^^u too take k wor...^^