Thursday, July 31, 2008

i'm tired....T.T

I'm tired, i'm under stress, i'm exhausted...

Travelling is tiring.....everyday hav to take a kinda long double journey, bangi-kl....it's exhausting...i'm sick of that!

Assignments n tutorials r coming in....keeps on going.....n the IO, seriously make us very very tired...

This morning i seriously almost lose my control, i scare my tears juz drop out of my control....i cursed in the cafe like siao po, i was angry wiv every single stupid things!!!i got no time to read all the notes given out, i got no time to flip my text bk, i got no time to do my assignment which the due date is getting nearer n nearer. every night r engaged wiv college's activities n some other things which r not related to me i would like to say. we dun even hav the time to take bath n hav our dinner but hav to attend the activities right after we got down from the bus after back from bangi!!!dun ask me y i got the time to blog, because i reli need to find a way out!!i muz released it!!!i cant keep it in heart!!!i'll go insane!!!!

Things dont seem like go as smooth as i wish....i'm stressful....T.T

3 comments:

dreamy said...

*sayang*
is good that u write down when u're feeling tired and stress.
It'll makes u feel better.
Take care!!

Anonymous said...

University life, together with semester system is really tiring.
In university, we've to face more activities, unlike form6, what we need to do is just study.
And semester system really need constant efforts to be made. I got 3 exams in 1 semester you know... I think UPM is the university with more exams.
But I do enjoy this busy life... makes me breathless...
Afterall, life just goes once, enjoy whatever you having, appreciate it because I'm very sure, after we left university next year, we will certainly miss the life there.

melody said...

dreamer: elo dear, thanks for ur concern, i felt much better now, ya, eventhough now i start bz wiv a new thing but still i'm happy coz it's the thing i like, dat's dancing, haha....u too take k ya...^^

jcx:ya, every stage of life hav its beauty...i believe dat even uni life would tough for us, but it still has its sweet memory dat worth for us to keep in mind...^^all the best in ur life ya~^^