Saturday, August 16, 2008

bitter~sweet memories....^^

I know it'll be tired n busy for those who hav participated in the dancing...however, i oso know that every hardship that we're going through now soon will become the best part of sweet memories in our entire uni life, after 11 of Oct....^^


~all of us (21 ppls) r sitting down on the platform to do our revision for mid-sem test....we hav missed one train dat day coz toooooo many pppllllll...........horror!!!!sigh, the journey from titiwangsa to ukm, bangi by taking public transport sounds horror for us~~~it's very time consuming....

~we hav started the dance arrangement yesterday.....n it seems like more n more challenging....my coordination aint gd, so i gotta practise very very hard...sobbing...n seriously sometimes would think to giv up middle of the learning process....


~this is the 'colourful result' of keeps on rolling on the floor....still got some minor minor part on my body....like my shoulder, my patella wiv some blue-black, my foot some of the epidermis part hav peeled off due to the friction...we r dancing in barefoot....well, injuries is normal in this case as every dancer sure will go through this kind of painful....NO PAIN NO GAIN wad~~~


GANBATTE TO ALL THE DANCERS~~~~^^

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kolian~~~~
but if you enjoy it, it will foreverly leave a good memory for you. ^^
I finished my test1 already, feel so relieved now...
PHEWWWWW~~~~~

melody said...

john:yerrrr~~~~so gd u finish ur test.....i still struggling leh....sob sob....T.T

Anonymous said...

Gambate bah...
I believe we STPM-ers shouldn't face any problem in university exam, because the exam is certainly easier than those STPM.
Go break a leg and get 4.0!