Friday, August 08, 2008

part of my 'life' in ukm...^^

~i'm so gonna intro my buddy, wei nee......hehe, she's a nice senior oo....^^so glad to know her...^^thanks for everything...^^




~wen san senior n i.....can chat a lot wiv her as both of us r talkative...haha...^^


~me n hui jun senior....oso can talk a lot wiv her.........girl+girl=non-stop talking...haha...:P


~xiao xu senior n i....dis is LY's buddy.....look like one of my form 6 classmate....nice senior...^^



~jia qi senior n i....she seriously guide us a lot since we enter uni despite her hectic work....thanks 4 everything, n not to forget to mention dat she is my half buddy~^^
~opps, forgot to take wiv male seniors tim....lolz, pai seh......haha, conclusion, all forensics seniors baik-baik belaka....^^




~me....when having 'family day'....can bake cake edi....my hair!!!!urgh!!!!!!




~me, after doing 'hair rebonding' with flour, kononnya~~~~ washed out all the harden flour....dunno drop how many hairs dat day....



~5 golden flowers r doing their tutorial in TUN SRI LANANG LIBRARY...




~me in labcoat, after finish my lab work....^^the labcoat juz too big for me coz it's not mine...mine de still wiv the auntie, still progressing......n my goggles....which is absence in my photo.....haha, i seriosuly dare not to wear that to take photo n post it up to my blog....coz i look like CRAZYFROG!!!hahaha.....XD

That's all for today~~~Good day to all the readers!^^




3 comments:

Just a MaySing said...

glad to see some posts from u leh.. last week when i view ur blog n i cant see any updates from u.. so dissapointed leh.. hehe
u mentioned, one of ur f6 classmates, who jek? XD

melody said...

may sing:hihiihih, yalo, coz laz week quite bz de, always no update, plus the wireless there sux lar....cant on9, if can oso like kura-kura....so normally i'll blog sekali gus when i go home...hahha....the form 6 classmate i mentioned is hwee ping...look alike leh....neway, how r u lately?

dreamy said...

heyhey, glad to know that you're havin a good time in uni. I'll hope to see you wearing the googles. =p