Thursday, August 07, 2008

week review...

fiu....again friday is almost reach..time flies obviously, i'll be having my mid-term exam in 3 weeks time but still, i haven start revising, i still cant cope n even catch up wad has been taught by all the lectures......gosh~~~~gonna find my time to complete all the tasks...

Well, another happy thing for me is i managed to pass the audition....wad audition??singing audition??NO NO NO~~~dis time isn't singing, but DANCING...haha...actually there is a story behind it..

Audition dat day, i was having family day wiv all the forensics students n staffs in Zoo Negara..the trip end at 3.00pm, by the time the audition start at 12pm??the timing crash 99 obviously...but still i went for it....when i reached the audition hall, it's edi 4.00pm++, n the audition is going to start in half an hour time....the teacher asked me n LY do the third part enough, which is the talent show, meaning ask us to skip the front part as all the candidates has learnt 2 sets of dance few hours ago.....i juz WAD!?OMG~~~~then i fast fast find my fren teach us the two sets of dances within 10 minutes i think....of coz, we r the last group, so i manage to curi tengok n puzzle every steps up....

I couldnt say i manage to do it perfectly, but i can say i hav tried my best...

I remember when it's my turn, i was nervous for the talent show coz it's solo. n u hav to shake in front of the candidates n judges n all the personnel wiv the sort like 'clubbing' music...well, at first i thought it wouldnt be a problem for me as i luv clubbing, dat's true...however, when the time i stand der, of coz i do shake, i din stun der n stare at them lar...juz i not reli satisfied wiv my performance cz i dun think i was PERFORMING dat time....first set of dance, so so la, of coz i did some mistake in between, second dance i luv it the most, the step is easy, the most important thing is ur emotion....in a nutshell, i was kinda moody after i finish the 3 parts coz i felt that i'll be totally kicked out as i did sux for the audition....ya, i was moody n blue, for a while...

Well, the climax has came...at late night, i received 'mommy's msg telling me dat i hav selected for the performance despite every single mistake i hav done.....i juz WAD AGAIN!!!?hahahhaha..........i was very happy, coz it's out of my expectation.i couldnt believe dat i was listed in....

So, now my resolution is enjoy the process...i know it would be tough for me this entire 2 months coz i gotta cope wiv my studies n the dancing....(well, i'll learn modern dance for 2 months, till the performance date which is drop on 11 oct 08, minimum 3 sets of dance per person)luckily, i quite into dancing, so i believe dat doing the thing i like will help me to overcome the stress exerted by myself.....

ENJOY THE DANCE TILL THE END, U CAN DO IT CY~~^^

No comments: