Friday, February 27, 2009

i'm a survivor instead of a life maker~

Now is 2.05 a.m., and i still unable to get my ass out from the chair and get a very gd night sleep. Maybe used to this very unhealthy schedule where rush my assignments in this so damn early morning, not even dawn~~my health turn worse seriously, look so chan physically~~

Now is 2.08a.m., i'm still doing PA lab report plus scratching my itchy skin due to the mosquitoes bite while chating wiv one of my fren.....found that i got some psychology problem......i seem like lost the passionate of living....if u ask me wad's the purpose i live?i'll answer i dunno....so i doubt, y GOD makes us, then eventually HE still will bring us back to his side? Then wad's the purpose of living for years?Then my lil bro said:'coz God wanna determine whether the someone is entering heaven or hell...', wad a lovely answer.....i thought ppl who believe in GOD will enter heaven? if things is as simple as like this izzit gd?can someone who view this blog kindly drop ur comment bout this issues?i need pedomen so badly, desperately~~~

finally i can understand the diff of 'survive' and 'live'...

Find someone that can teach me how to 'live' my life to the fullest, but 'survive' in this world to the endless...

PLZZZZ~~~i'm just 21....*should i use 'just'*, i thought my life has juz started?but y it stucked here???

And now the clock hit 2.20a.m., i think i reli shud go n wash my face n get myself to sleep or else tml all the pimples will erupt like volcano on my face.......


*emo-talk: to all my dear frens, plz dun treat me that gd.....it's not worth to treat a ppl who love to be alone so gd, i'll feel that i owe u guys too much....maybe i'm still not used to the lifestyle currently.....:'(.....yes, i'm bloody emo today, dun ask me y, coz me myself not even know the answer..:'(*

now is 2.24 a.m.....urgh, i hate insomnia seriously....

No comments: