Friday, February 06, 2009

randomly~~some meaningful pieces from my lecture notes~~~yea, u're right, lecture notes~~

Was trying to complete my assignment in malay...however, when i flip thru the notes, i found some interesting pieces within it...so blog here so dat can share wiv everybody~~
well, the subject related is 'pengurusan emosi', haha....

It's reli meaningful~~hopefully u guys able to get the hidden meaning from it...^^

Strength of a man
~strength of a man isn't seen in the width of his shoulders, it's seen in the width of his arms that circle you.
~strength of a man isn't how many women he's loved. It's in can be had be true to a woman.
~strength of a man isn't in how respected he is at work. It's in how respected he is at home.

Ultimate measure
~The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands during challenge and controversy.(Martin Luther King, Jr, 1929-1968)

The beauty of a woman
~The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figures she carries.
~The beauty of a woman must be seen for in her eyes. Because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love insides.
~It's the caring the she lovingly gives. The passion that she loves.

Money money money
~money can buy you a bed but not a sleep.
~money can buy you books but not knowledge.
~money can buy you food but not appetite.
~money can buy you clothes but not sense.
~money can buy you a house but not home.
~money can buy medicine but not health.
~money can buy you luxuries but not happiness.
~When character is lost then everything is lost. But, when money is lost, not everything is lost.
~Money can buy you.

When you are old...
~The day that you see me old, and i'm already not, have patience and try to understand me.
~If i get dirty when eating, if i cannot dress...have patience, remember the hours when i spent teaching it to you.
~If, when i speak to you, i repeat the same things thousand of times, do not interrupt me, and listen to me...when you were...when i do not want to...
~When you see me ignorance on new technologies, give me the necessary time and not look at me with your mocking smile.
~I taught you how to do so many things, to eat good, to dress well, to confront life...when at some moment, I lose my memory or the thread of our conversation...let me have the necessary time to remember...and if i cannot do it, do not become nervous...as the most important thing is not my conversation but surely to be with you and to have you listening to me...
~And when my tired legs not allow me to walk, give me your hand, the same way i did when you gave me your first step.
~And when someday, when i say to you that i do not want to live anymore, that i want to die, do not get angry, someday you will understand.
~Try to understand that my age i not lived but survived.





ok~~~get back to my assignments!!!!!!!i'm buried under assignments!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
N hate it soooooo much when u got a terrible teammate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands during challenge and controversy
no wonder still so many ppl say i look like kid...
-xiao jun-

melody said...

经得起考验的东西就是不一样了。一个男人所散发出来的男人味不是因为他够帅,留了一撇胡渣,而是因为他经历过人生的起起落落,时间和岁月都是制造男人味的材料。想我们这种年纪不可能有的啦。我们都还没到那个阶段。哈哈!