Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Rest n pamper myself....^^

Finally i hav back again...sorry for the lack update as i was busying working for the past 3 days...N it's reli tiring....i'm so happy finally today i can rest up to friday...then sat start working again.....

Well, shud hav pamper myself for this precious 3 days as i was doing ntg that is reli gd to myself during working days, but keeps on harming my skin for putting heavy make up on my face...of coz, i'm selling cosmetic, full make up is a must....

So wad i shall do during these 3 days?? well, i hav planed to:-




1. Do facial mask, coz long hour wearing make up reli harm my skin....fully utilise the mask that i hav bought....







2. Practise yoga....u know y?i hav gain weight seriously...physically, i reli hav becum 'fat' especially my butt, hip, arm, even my waist....i got no idea whether is the side effect of the contraceptive pill or wad. Ya, i hav taken it for 2 months, dun think will continue again le...shud hav use another method to get a normal menstrual flow....aiks, this freak me out super lot....coz when i din get my menses, i look very charn, skin turns out badly wiv all the break outs....so if i nvr get my menses, no matter how expensive the skin k product i use or how precious the supplement i ate, it's all helpless....urgh!!!!





Hehe, and finally i hav get myself this ZA Deep Hydrating Gel....this product got lots of compliment from the users, i get it to know from forum n my frens who r using this. This can use as sleeping mask as well, how? Well, apply a lil bit more n thicker on ur entire face except eye area n go get urself a gd night sleep....The next morning when u wake up, u will realize ur skin is boosting wiv moisture n look radiance glow, n ur skin feel supplied when u touch it, coz it has get enough drink wad, haha..... reli super gd....*thumb up*, i hav tried...:p





Haha, dat's all for today, i wana go back to my drama le....hehhe.....^^ciaoz~~

2 comments:

Mi$$ MoN£¥ said...

and 1 more thing...
SHOPPING!!!!!!!!!!!!

melody said...

haha, i wish to, but no $$$$$....lolz....