Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Goodbye~


Today is the second last day for me to 'conquer' this room in KT. After tml, i no longer can live here.....abit sad actually....


Paint my first year uni life here...


I hav met with lots of people...


Of coz, no doubt, after tml, there must be someone, somebody and something i'll miss.....


After tml, no longer attending those lame activities to gain merit,

After tml, no longer 12.30pm cafe, 7.30pm cafe with coursemates n frens,

After tml, no longer kacau-ing frens in their room when i'm bored,

After tml, no longer chit-chating wiv frens after bump into them accidentally,

After tml, no longer yam-cha session wiv frens in cafe,

After tml, no longer cafe food, eventhough it sucks sometimes, however, there is some improvement lately...

After tml, no longer late night badminton wiv u guys at surau der,

After tml, no longer ping pong in DSG,

After tml, no longer piano session in DSG too,

After tml, no longer pillow talk wiv my roommate,

After tml, no longer walk here n there passing movie from frens,

After tml, no longer titiwangsa-walk with coursemates,

After tml, no longer things that i was used to do for my entire first year...


I will miss it badly i know.......
Goodbye KT,
Goodbye my first year hostel life,
Goodbye to all my frens,
SHIT~i hate saying goodbye~~~~:(


*there seem the end of the story i think....(hidden meaning)....Bye~

1 comment:

枫叶 said...

hehe...yam cha in cafe?? huh...haahaha...doubt...
situation oso not ngam feel...