Friday, July 03, 2009

LCY!!! PLZ BE DETERMINED A LIL BIT!!!!

Viewing back my previous photo, i hav realize i reli reli seriously gain lots of weight within half year...i doubt where all the fats cum from???

maybe all the cup noodles n huge amount of biscuits during study week and final exam....also the contraceptive pills which i hav taken for 2 months, cause water retention in my body....and also all the chocolates, biscuits during my 3rd sem.....n the most serious>>>> SUPPER during normal day!!!!!and of coz, my laziness not to exercise!!!!!!!!!

Argh!!!!!!No way no way, this cannot happen on me!!!i'm such a girl like beauty soooooo much...how can i turn into this way!!!!!

Ok, i giv myself 2 months (longest!!!)to return to normal!!!MuST!!!!

Sigh, my coursemate sure disappointed on me since i hav promised them that 'xiao bai' will at least cut a lil fat away within 1 week....but somehow instead cutting off the fat meat, i hav had upper for 3 days in one week.....*guilty*

4 comments:

firefly said...

u so thin still need cut fat??
@_@

melody said...

no er mommy....compared to last time i reli fat a lot~~~

枫叶 said...

lol...mummy jealous hahaha

firefly said...

oi... who say i jealous la.... grrrr....

no neeeed jealous oso... memang fat until cannot diubati liao... blek