Monday, February 25, 2008

crapping~

Fiu, it's been ages i din blog huh....
I got the reason y i seldom blog nowadays...firstly, after start working, not reli got time to blog,secondly, ntg to blog, thirdly, my two brother always bugging the desktop for dota, so i got no chance to touch even the keyboard...haha, now they r having exam so hehe, i got the time to 'pak to' wiv the desktop le....wakkaka....

Well, working so so....consider used to it edi but still will get kelam-kabut sumtimes especially when i'm holding too much of jewellery selected, or when wanna deal wiv certain things at the same time, then my mind n my action will go chaos.

Erm, my life?so so oso.......ntg special...my colour of life seems like fade away.i still prefer my schooling life...working life ain't that special though...every day repeat the same thing, but wad to do?when i start working, initially i was think about the exp that i'll gain, but currently i oni think of money.My fren said i'm very money minded, but dis is reality. when ur parents wan u to carry urself eversince u start working, when there is no longer pocket money for u, when u still hav to giv sum extra money to ur parents n ur siblings, then ur mind oni will think of money.As for me, as a sales executive, i oni wanna open bill, the bigger the better. Environment will change a person...But dun think i'm crazy for money la, i still very rational de, i'm not greedy ok.lolz... my dad is correct by doing dis way, coz i think it's a way to train me to becum more independant, more mature n at the same time unveil the true look of the society to me....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I give you open bill want?

melody said...

of coz wan la.....lolz....

Anonymous said...

now wished to buy a pair of ring, which i can carved some words inside..
the cheapest in your store priced at how much??

melody said...

few hundred, for one ring...

Anonymous said...

cheapest also so expensive ah??
haiyoooo...
who will go the mall there buy oh??
somemore u got no discount for me meh?
9years friendship neh... lolz