Tuesday, February 05, 2008

hohoho~the no. sixth hole on my body....

Haha, wad a sudden decision, i hav pierced on my belly...
Lolz, actually not reli sudden la, coz laz few years oredi think about it, juz nvr do....however, today when outing wiv money n watson, suddenly think of it again, so after sum survey from my fren, i hav decided to pierce....heheh....

So i go to sg.wang, found a shop that doing dis service....oso dunno y, i got the courage to pierce, i scare it would be pain, but still, i'm oredi there choosing the ring.....

Not reli know the details about the process as i din look as it coz i scare of the pain...money was beside me, tried to talk to me so dat the pain would be lesser as i'm not concentrating on that anymore....but sumthing happen, OMG!After the needle has got through my belly, oni the girl realize the ring dat the salesgirl get for me was the wrong one, if wear that one, will bleed, so they ask me choose again...the point is, i still can stand wiv it coz the needle still on my belly, hasn't take out yet.....

Well, sure my frens curious, PAIN OR NOT?hmmm, actually, not very pain, the moment i feel pain is when the needle is poking thru my skin, the feeling juz like sumbody cubit u oni....then got no feeling edi....After a while oso okok, ntg special....But i not sure whether tml will pain or not la.....Hopefully not....hahha.....

Well well, dis is the result....hehehhe.....^_^




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG OMG OMG
u totally changed...

melody said...

john: wad has changed?only a pierce wor....wakaka, i'm still me, ok?lolz.....