Thursday, November 13, 2008

biological clock


Ever since my final exam has started, my biological clock has fixed....

Wake up early in the morning, and before 12am sure will go bed....

It's extremely normal till unbelievable.....

y unbelievable?

Coz lots of my frens they study till early in the morning, or dont sleep at all....

Totally reverse from wad i'm doing currently...

Yesterday, around 10pm i already lie on my bed and started to fall asleep.....

10pm man~~~Next time how am i supposed to stay until late night?if i hav some night activity?

But also due to this, i found out actually bed early got lots of benefits.

Firstly, can concentrate more during day time...

Secondly, skin complexion appears fine...

Thirdly, u'll find u got more time to spend within one day, RELATIVELY....

Well, i hope i can maintain it EVERYDAY....errrr, like dis meaning i cant go club or hav some night movies with frens????hahahha, maybe once in a while shud be ok ba....

Hehe, 2 papers left.....happy happy....^^

6 comments:

Unknown said...

:-o

melody said...

life of voyage: unbelievable leh....

Anonymous said...

RELATIVELY???
Hmmm... not sure... I've been a week studying until at least 0230-0330 only go for sleep.
The other morning, I woke up at 1200, so I've been sleeping for 9 hours average.
Normally, I'll sleep at 0030 until 1100, makes 10.5 hours average.
Good for me I think...

p/s: I study until midnight... unbelievable? Guess I'm behaving oppositely as well...

melody said...

john: i think the one who abnormal de is me ba...coz lots of ppl tel me uni student used to sleep at midnight or early in the morning...however, i'm the one who behave abnormal n sleep so early, haha.patutlah my result so sux~~~>.<

Unknown said...

Well, there are beneficial to sleep early and wake up early. Trust me. I have been practising this for a long time. But, everyone is different. The most important thing is you find what suits you the best.

= Kenneth =

melody said...

kenneth: i think dis suit me the best ba, i cant burn midnight oil de, scare of 'kebakaran'...hahahaha~