Wednesday, November 05, 2008

the feeling of 'missing'...

Hav been staying in hostel for several weeks due to final exam....

OH MAN!!!!!SUX WEI~~~~~

I hope exam can finish as soon as possible....i hope this 4 years can finish as fast as possible....I SUPER DUPER HATE HATE HATE EXAM!!!!!



Well, besides complaining how sux the exam is, i also wanna say that i miss eveything out there~~



~i miss my dancing-mate....they all r having final now, ganbatte~~^^

~i miss my f6 schoolmates, especially all the girls...

~i miss my primary schoolmates, sorry guys, always ffk the yam-cha session...

~i miss my f5 gang....always absent for the gathering...=.=....sorry girls....

~i miss my night activities wiv my anata chi ling, lolz, edi half year we din club together le....

~i miss my family.....

~i miss the foods cooked by my mom....

~i miss my mid-night movies wiv them....

~i miss the seaside...(hopefully end of this year, there will be another family trip to seaside, looking forward to dat)

~i miss cam-whore session with the things around me that i hav missed out eversince i engaged wiv my studies....

~i miss the feeling of 'sayang' by someone...well, kinda lonely of being single tooo long...feeling like wanna get attached asap...lolz, mee yen's room-mate is getting vain now...hahha....jkjk...



i think the most important one is



~i miss the real meaning of LIFE...



It's been long time i din reli treasure the meaning of 'LIFE'....



My ideal life:

#Wake up early in the morning, go jogging at the lake garden nearby, hav a healthy breakfast instead of having cup noodles as breakfast n rush for lecture class...

During leisure time, i hope to do something i like, watching dvd maybe, cook some special cuisine, practise yoga, drawing, n activities that are stress-free instead of sticking my butt on the plastic chair n study...

During night time, swimming(ya, it's the odd habit i hav where love to swim during night time, wow, ages din swim le), watch hong kong drama, hav a night-walk at somewhere nice, to feel the soft-breeze....then hav a reli nice sleep instead of stick my butt again on the chair study till feeling tired n b4 sleeping thinking tml wad time to wake up, if 7am depart from kl, 6.30am wake up ok or not etc.....#



wad about my study n works?well, dat's juz some assumptions if i manage to lead dat kind of stress-free life....i reli think b4 to becum free-lance make up artist, then my life would be more flexible rather than tied down by the official working hours....



i remember eve asked me b4 during my f6:"cy, u born-make-up, but y dun u go into dat field but come to f6?''



cy:"becoz my mom wanted me to do so...she said any how muz grad from uni n get a degree."



well, that time only i realize life always hav its limitation where u cant decide ur future by urself, sometimes...because u r not all alone all these while, u still hav to consider the ppl around u...



Well, 'life' sounds isnt that gd sometimes....



The fact is, my 'life' still floating now, i'm standing on the horn of dilemma...however, i still hav to walk till the end, since i hav chose this path to treasure for my following years...



Process always tough, i know i'm undergoing a critical period now....Hopefully soon i can metamorphose into a better person.......God bless~















missing u

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Give us a call when you're back, we can yamcha anytime ^^
And I'll plan to go for skating which we always talked about, just waiting for you and jeff to be released from the jail called "exam"