Monday, November 10, 2008

can you keep a secret?

Yesterday right after i finish watching the movie 'SEX AND THE CITY', i hav the strong urge to blog dis--'CAN U KEEP A SECRET'.

My roommate asked me how was the movie, well, i told her it's juz so so, but it's very true...where four diff type of girls met together n the love story they hav gone through...Every single girl has their own personalities, the way they treat their life, their partner, n wad they reli want.....how true izzit~

But, Y 'CAN U KEEP A SECRET'?haha, i oso dunno y....juz suddenly thought of the novel writte by forgot wad's her name--CAN YOU KEEP A SECRET...i remember the opening was a blast, very impressive...those who interesting can google it or kindly grab one from any bookstore......
well, almost forgotten wad it's all about, coz in between i hav read several novels as well....not reli can recall....n the one which still progressing is 'A Place Called Here'....i hav abandoned it for few months after i enter uni coz i got no time to open it at all...well, i guess it's oredi covered by inches layer of dust.i hope i can finish it within this sem break n return it to money...lolz, i hav owed her dis book too long edi....sorry girl....hahaha....

If u ask me wad's the secret that i kept away from my parents?
--I hav did a navel piercing early of dis year.....
--I was involved in road accident past few years n i bear everything myself...my bank acc bleed seriously....n luckily the motorcyclist still alive after he knocked my 'butt'...YA, IS THE MOTORCYCLIST KNOCKED ME....so the one who injured seriously is him, not me....OMG, he injured on his head n bleed non-stop, got stiched on his head....i was soooo panic dat time....
--n a lot....

If u ask me wad's the secret that i kept away from my siblings?
--errr....cant think of any, coz we always chat together before sleeping, we share everything...^^glad to hav them as my brothers, or else i bet my life would be dull n bored...

If u ask me wad's the secret that i kept away from my frens?
--err...none i think...if got i dun think it's important for them also, as i'll share everything wiv my frens as well...^^

If u ask me wad's the secret that i kept away from everyone?
--that's a lot, uncountable.....hahaha.....

weird right?the person who supposed the closest to you dunno you the most....y huh??

2 comments:

Just a MaySing said...

because you keep the secret that really secret from them?
miss you damn much leh~

melody said...

may sing:awwww~~~dear.....i miss u so so so so much oso....muacksss~~~^^