Tuesday, April 14, 2009

I'M STRESS~~~


urgh!!!!i'm stress!!!!!


Y?


Becoz i realize that my appetite has changed. I used to hold wiv the temptation of junk fd very well. However, i realize i failed to do it since this week?i knew i would non-stop eating start from dis week until i get my final done. aiks, juz keeps on grab the potato chips beside me when i' studying!!!!conclusion>>>>>>>>constipation due to consume too much of heaty fd i think~~


I knew i hav fulled. But still i wanna eat....i juz wan to have something inside my mouth for me to chew~~~n i can feel that my mechanoreceptor n the stretch receptor of my stomach has reach it maximal....can feel the sense of burst if i still continue eating!!!


NO WAY~~~~plz control....coz my weight has gained from 48-51kg!!!!!!!

N, feeling like wanna stop my hormonal medication~~~sigh~~~:(

2 comments:

kaisin said...

same same! my weight has increased from 43 to 50kg after entering uKm neh! sob sob...

melody said...

kaisin: wow, 7 kg???dat's a lot girl....but still u look skiny leh~~me abit gempal edi...sob sob....