Thursday, April 16, 2009

missing my high school frens~~~

well, i supposed studying by right~~~but human tends to get 'sien' when doing something for quite a period of time.....thus, i click here n der, finally i hav reach kelly's blog....viewed back all our memorable photos during f6 n after f6....how fantastic was it~~high school life always sweet~~

let's the photos becum the narrator~~

~during gotong-royong...(upper from left: me, see pey, mei sing; bottom from left: eve, kelly n chin chin)miss u girls a lot eh~~~

~me, kelly, eve n chin chin......if not mistaken, that day we were arranging our seat for stpm in hall.....after that was our cam-whore session...haha...ya, behind dat is my school building, awesome right??u would hardly to c a school wiv this type of architecture....St. John's Institution.

~Hari Anugerah...Candidates who did well in public exam n school exam were attending to receive award. (upper from left: kelly, eve, lai mei; bottom from left: siao huey n i)


~hehe, after receiving award....we went to JJ at cheras sing k n celebrate chin chin's birthday as well......eve, kelly n i.....



~the day we get our stpm result...opps, the sequence is wrong...haha....terbalik wiv the above one, pai se ya.....so happy to meet my girls n school teachers again...me, kelly, chin chin, see pey, eve n mei sing.....i miss them badly....




~after got our result, me, kelly, sean, chai, n jeff went to pavilion n spend our whole day der...^^
was camwhoring in washroom.......hahha.....aiks, miss my long hair tim~~





~sean, jeff, chai, me n kelly.....we were one gang...but seldom meet up recently as each of us bz wiv our own stuff....wad a waste...reli reli wish to hav a trip wiv them....n dear all, i miss our genting trip, remember??i was thinking it back last night, seriously.......



~n this is the recent one, i also got post it in my blog...it was last year dec.....2 days b4 christmas...hahha....me, kelly, shiuan n li jia~~~


~me n kelly dear.....



~kelly, shiuan n i.....
Memories juz flash back in a sudden silently.....
i miss them a lot...
n i do miss my long hair.......ok, keep it long since now~~~
ganbatte to all of them...those who r having exam, working n etc....best of luck in ur future.....
luv u guys~~~muackss~^^



































2 comments:

maysing said...

,mmiss ya lots too....

civic7988 said...

dun filling sad... we still here to support each others.... But this 2 weeks is my busy time for my exam.. so I may free after 2 weeks later...

Wish you have a nice day!! Gambatteh o!!