Tuesday, January 08, 2008

i'm soooo 'stupid'

Raining day....came out from the main entrance....i felt cold...ya, it's raining day.....the air is fresh, the night sky is clear....however, i dun hav the mood to enjoy, stepping on a quick step, i was heading to lrt station....again, mood-swing again....

i'm so stupid, get mad n worried becoz of that, i might juz ntg ....for him...

Finally papa has arrived.....the wind isn't strong, but i felt cold....it's raining day, i juz kept shivering along the way, arming myself till i got home....

Answered a strange number....it's from him....luckily dis call has made me felt better....wad's the situation now?me myself asking myself, wad is happening...i dunno...i dunno y in academic field, i can juz simply answer the question i dunno juz b'coz i dunwan blank it....but in 'dis' field, i juz cant giv any answer to myself if i dunno, seriously dunno, not even a guess one...y?

i'm soooo 'stupid', maybe i shudn't think too much rite?the feeling juz hard to tackle....mood-swinging again....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

again...
same lrt station??
girl, u must learn to overcome this "feeling"

melody said...

not becoz of dat....i can let him go edi....dis is diff story...

Anonymous said...

oh then... is me perasan only lah... haha