Tuesday, January 22, 2008

~nice~

the sapphire nite sky is clear n deep....
the moon is big, round n white....
the stars r sparkling, juz like diamonds, lighten up the lonely sky....
staring outside from the cab, i fall for it....
how long i've been missing it?
i doubt....
the feeling juz very 'disney'....(lolz, i know it's rather odd using 'disney' to describe the feeling)
where it's very unreal n yet it's juz so true coz it's upon me....
i thought of my hometown, my frens n my family, n of coz myself...
wad am i actually longing for?
a hustle-bustle busy life juz like jive?or a peaceful slow step life juz like waltz?
am i too 'young' or too 'old' to think of dis?
life, always full wiv questioning...
sigh, how do i wish i could juz lay on a greeny open big grass field at the late nite,
feel the soft breeze, inhaling the fresh 'grassy' aroma, fold each of my palm underneath my head,
blank my mind, n juz stare at the sky.....
i know i'm selfish coz i actually thought dat it would be nice if the whole sentul area is facing blackout....selfish rite?
coz within the darkness, oni u can witness the beauty of the little tiny sparkles in the dark...
as in life, u could realize how bright ur future can be if u hav walked past the low tide of ur life...
but oni wiv a very strong determination...
n sorry again for saying dat, i wish for a blackout, juz for one nite......

No comments: