Tuesday, January 01, 2008

first day working

huhuhu.....juz came back from the mall....well, today was my first day working, learnt a lot though....

Learnt sumthing about diamond, gemstones n white gold.....can c but cannot own all the expensive stuff.....n the most important is i hav learnt how to sell a product, how to communicate wiv ur customers n etc.....

Actually most of the time i juz sit der or stand aside by those experienced one, coz i'm still under training, for one week, after dat i wan to break my first egg, start persuading the customers to buy, hahaha.....

Well, i injured my toe again, sobbing....next time shud bring slipper.....wanna thanks to my daddy n mommy coz they knew i'm hungry after work, they go to pasar malam purposely to buy me dinner, they knew i was hurting my toe again, they pass me plasters so dat i can use it whenever i wear the stupid shoes!!!the nicer the shoes r, the more suffering the ladies is who wearing dat....touched!!!

wearing make up for whole day....oh!!it juz sux, i scare my skin wil get sux summore....wearing the shoes, argh!!!!!i shud get a better one next time, expensive oso nvm, as ong as it is comfortable.....sobbing......sitting at the front counter for the whole day, oh man!!!cannot read, cannot sms, but luckily can sit n can chat wiv frens....hahahha.....haih, no point la, working is like dat de le....

So, my juniors out der enjoy ur school life ya.....highschool life always the sweetest, sincerely from my heart...

No comments: