Tuesday, April 29, 2008

~hurt so bad~

The feeling juz like finish a war from a battle field...n i'm deeply injured.....the ppl who i trusted very much stabbed me from behind....i'm hurt.....

Y ppl from the same boat as me will do dis to me? i thought he will together wiv me n we can cross the river together, somehow he push me down to the deep blue sea n let me bear every single mess that he has caused!!

i'm lost in believe.....dun ask me to trust any single thing around me again....my heart isnt strong, i cant bear anymore.....:'(

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow so sad
who treat u this bad?
i wan kill him/her...
dear
juz leave him/her alone
everything will b ok..
gambate

~k~

melody said...

darling, nah, i'm ok now....two days edi, juz dun think of it...n since the incident hav passed n ntg happen now...so it's ok de..dun worry k??^_^

luv ya a lots, muackss~
n thanks for caring....:)