Thursday, November 22, 2007

~i luv u guys....unforgettable birthday celebration~

Gosh, rite after i post my previous article, i received chai's call. Actually i'm waiting for him coz he said later eight sumthing wanna cum to my house, need my help to do something, then suddenly he called me n said he cant cum today coz he involved in an accident, near the corner outside my house....dis guy, i tell u, he seriously can get award edi....it's juz so true...then he asked me whether wanna cum out n c or not...i juz so panic, pc oso forget to off, then run to downstairs....*sorry for those who chat wiv me till halfway then no reply from me*

Then the 'terrible' thing is here, suddenly i saw sean is walking outside, n i saw chai holding a cake wiv candle lighted....oh my gdness, i juz cant believe it....i saw chai, sean, wen shiuan, kelly n kelly's bf....they sang birthday song to me, but half way i blow the candle off edi, coz the candle is going to finish melting....i juz soooooo touched...first time my fren celebrate for me.....i'm sooooo happy, cant describe the mood now...i juz remember i keeps on 'beating' chai's shoulder n said:"y la u said u accident, i reli thought u in accident de ar......"n seriously going to cry, touched+panic....so naughty, they all....sobbing....

After finish eating the cake, we went yam cha at naili's place....lolz, always there...my comment for my sweet nineteen.....thanks for being my fren, i'm so glad to hav u all as my fren.^_^
~me....cutting the cake.....marble cheese from secret recipe...yummy yummy.....^_^


~kelly, me, wen shiuan n chai, sean at behind....jeffery as camera man, lolz.....wad a memorable day.....
Specially dedicate to:
~chai: hey kawan, betul-betul very appreciate u....i'm so happy today...but next time oso dun use 'accident' la, i reli thought u r involved in accident de leh.....neway, reli reli thanks to u n making my first second turn nineteen so memorable....luv ya~lolz, dun misunderstood, luv u as my ji mui or heng dai, haha, either one la, i dun k to becum a boy....n thanks for ur companion all these while regardless i'm sad or happy.^_^
~wen shiuan: hey darling, thanks for every moment that we spend together...eventhough we r in different class, but still we got lots of things to share wiv....luv ya always, muacksss.....^_^
~sean: lolz, actually we juz becum closer fren since this year....remember the day where we always gossip b4 tuition wiv all of them??miss those time...thanks for today oso......^_^
~kelly n her dear: Thanks for giving such a big suprise to me, reli unexpected...so glad to hav u as my fren,helped me a lot n we shared a lot too...^_^
Reli speechless, coz tonight everything juz seems so unexpected....i din expect my birthday can be so suprise(maybe i'm not used to it?), n juz now when looking at the clock, i actually thought:"3 hours left, then my big day juz pass like dat...", i thought no one will celebrate for me juz like the years b4....somehow things might change....n i got it tonight....so touched.....
My wishes:
*i wish all the ppl around me(those who luv me n those i luv) will happy n stay healthy always...
*i wish i can get gd result in my stpm n enter u+getting the course i wan....(lolz, still hav 4 more papers to go, i hav to study harder if wan to achieve gd result...)
*laz one....i keep it for myself....i wish_____________________.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Miracle will always Happen if you believe oN it...

-Life Of Inspiration-

melody said...

LOI:ya....^_^

Anonymous said...

hei cy......perhaps some how some where our bday so near n both of us also got the same surprise thingy lei for bday......so conicidence oh!!!....hahahhahaha

(J) ;=P

melody said...

jason:izzit?lolz....very coincidence wor, like dat...happy birthday to u ya~^_^