Monday, November 26, 2007

tagged!!!

Was tagged by *sasa*...hehe

Rules:
1. Do this tag and answer all the questions in your own blog.
2. Delete question no.20 and add one of your own question instead.
3. Tag 8 victims to do this tag.

Questions:

1.What is your dream when you are still a small kid?
i wan to becum a singer....hahaha....

2. What is the happiest thing in your whole life?
when i got wad i wan....mostly not material-based...'materialistic' juz not for me...

3. What do you wish to have right now?
a lot...vacation...extra strength to sit for stpm...n i hope i'm the one who thinking too much....sob, i screwed up my maths!!!!!

4. When is the last time you last horse laughed?
22/11 (my birthday nite,^_^)

5. What did you realize recently?
i'm soooooo dead due to stpm.physically n mentally....n still, cant perform during exam...feeling like wanna jump out from the building...lolz, jkjk...but i'm dead yes....

6. Which bad habit in you that is the most unacceptable?
dunno....i'm the one who dunno myself the most......

7. When you are unhappy, what will you do?
cry, blog, eat, sleep, complaint, keep quiet...if u guys c me quiet for 2 hours n above plus no facial expression, mostly i'm having problems edi....

8. What are you afraid of losing?
ppl that i really care and love....n of coz those who love me....

9. Within 5 years, which target is the most realism one?
learn dancing....treat my skin problem....

10. When you met someone that you like, will you profess or hide your feeling?
depends....c how much i cant afford to lose him....

11. List out 3 kind of people you hate the most.
playboy, betrayer, liar.....

12. Define loneliness.
when u're feeling 'empty' inside...

13. Are you satisfied with your life now? Do you think any changes should be made?
so so.ya....i wish that things will go as easier as it could be...

14. When is the most recent time you feel touched?
22/11....they gave me a very big suprise...seriously very touched...^_^

15. Where is the most beautiful place that you've visited?
beach....batu feringgi.....to be specific....

16. A song that is playing in your mind recently.
liang bai ju shang by alan ke

17. If you have a wish to come true, what is it?
i juz wan everything to be fine...neither excellent nor great...juz fine wiv no pain....i wont demand for too much....

18. Do you have anything to be worried or scared recently?
stpm!!!!!!ehwww...it's juz sux....i hate the feeling of screwing up any of the paper....

19. If the world is going to end, what will you do?
sleep, watch tv, eat, on9 chating wiv frens juz like normal... enjoy till the laz second....wad else u can do?oredi going to end, of coz enjoy la....haha....

20. Wad gender would u like to choose to becum in ur next cycle of life?(if u believe in reborn)n y?
female still....can groom up nicely, can wear pants(it's very funny for a guy to wear skirt, lolz)..no special reason actually, juz enjoy being a girl....lolz....

8 person to tag:haha, those frens(that i knew) who r viewing my blog oredi tagged....n i dunno who else is reading my blog...so, juz feel free to being tagged ya....^_^...i'll juz tag anyone of u who pass by, hopefully it will exceed 8......lolz.....if not, then my blog very kesian....hahaha...

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

it's nice to be the first.. ^^ Felt very sienz now, still don wanna study... come let u tag.. haha

1. A great mathematician to leave my name in history
2. Happy with what I've, this is all given by God..
3. Freedom.. free from everything, especially frustration..
4. I guessed.... last day in school, celebrating graduation.. laughing crazily with frenz..
5. I'm not so good... I'm weak... I wanna be "all out of love".. I wanna be free..
6. Likes to be alone?? But I think I'd get used to it...
7. Play games.. Unless when I'm really collapsed in blue.. I'll choose to stay in a corner.. closing my eyes and think... think... think....
8. My mom... she's the most important person in my life, no one can ever be compared.. even love..
9. To be outstanding.. choose my right career and toil the peak of success...
10. Hide, and observe for at least 1 year... but now...I'll choose to hide it forever...
11. Casanova; those who messes with love and treats it like nothing; cocky, arrogant person
12. When no one understands me.... even abit...
13. I'm very satisfied, this is who I'm.. just wish to have more freedom..
14. Long long ago... let it be bygones..
15. None
16. No choice, the blog keeps playing Alan songs, and I just love it...
17. To live my live happily, with or without love, but I just wan freedom and joy...
18. Worry about my inner feelings.. worry about my love..
19. Hide myself in a corner... and flash back to 10years ago where I'm still having my happiest moments
20. Male.. no reason.. just felt proud of being a man..

my question 20 to all :
Is love such important? Why?

melody said...

john:here is the answer for ur ques 20.
ans:yes...luv is a very fundamental thing throughout our life...siblings-luv, parents-luv, frens-luv, couple-luv, n lots more...爱几乎成了人类做某件事情的出发点。but, to be happy in 'luv', is a BONUS from God...sometimes, luv doesnt seem as beautiful as we thought...

n thanks for being tagged ya...^_^

*Lisha* said...

thanks cy.. dun worry.. stpm is coming to an end.. i wil pray for the best for all of u.. dun worry ayte? =)
love ya.

Anonymous said...

yea.. love doesnt seems to be so wonderful as we thought.. haha..
gambate later for our chemistry p2 exam.. +u +u

melody said...

F**K, i screw my chem oso...was not feeling well, then my essay ar!!!!careless mistake....forgot to balace the eqn, then 7 marks gone.....7 marks man!!!!!!!teach me how not to think it anymore....sobbing........

Anonymous said...

let me teach u... i did worse than u... my structure, i left a quest emtpy.. 4 marks gone
my essay, i see "combustion" as "formation", 7marks gone..
and I din see the word "electrolysis", the whole essay i write as chemical reaction, not discharging.. 9 marks gone.. somemore, still got a lil bit mistakes at the end... total at least 25+ marks gone...

just think that i did worse than u... u won be so sad... :-(

melody said...

wow, dat's worse..i'm sorry to say dat...haih, the only way to comfort ourself is, stop thinking of dat, we're not genius, der's a thing named 'human error'....haih, wad a sad story...:(...

melody said...

neway, i oso left some parts blank as i reli dunno how to answer...gar gar mai mai i think almost like dat de la....stpm is very hard to carry.....sobbing....

sasa:hehe, thank u....^_^...luv u too~