Wednesday, November 28, 2007

randomly....

Well, juz woke up at around 11am...so long nvr sleep till tis late, feeling tired still, coz i slept at two laz nite.....

Haha, yesterday rite after finish my chem 2(i hope i got short-term memory lost, i dunwan recall of any exam paper that i hav sat...oh!!!!7 marks ar!!!!!u c.....haih....)me, kelly, wen shiuan, sook yien, chai n sean, 6 of us went to klcc to watch movie, ya, in school uniform, except chai, he changed to his activity shirt.5 of us juz wear like dat n lepak in klcc, yeng rite??haha....we bought ticket first after went to kim gary hav our lunch....wow, eat till so full....haha...then cam whore here n der...well, sorry, cant post rite now, coz those nice nice photoes aren't in my hp....

After treating our stomach, we back to the cinema.We watched wad sumthing emporium, till now still no idea wad's the movie called.i tell u, the movie juz OMG, langsung tak tau wad's the point, no climax, then suddenly i saw 'sarikata oleh', then i said,
"huh?end edi ar?wer's the climax?y like dis de?"
6 of us juz very zadao....haih,i still prefer horror n ghost movie....neway, there's still one thing i found in this movie, dat's is believe in urself that u can change dis world....it's juz dat the story line makes me feel bored...

After finished the 'zadao' movie, we lepak for a while...then go home le, so faz....coz kelly cannot tahan edi, she's sooo sleepy n sook yien hav to back earlier as she lives quite far....so chai send me n sook yien to pwtc then he send others back.....

Called my dad asked him to fetch me after dis....waited for so long in pwtc....i juz hate dat station...i would nvr like to take star lrt at nite!!!!

Ei, my dad drove tonite wor....rupa-rupanya my parents wanna go to damansara looking for my aunt...lolz, of coz i wanna go oso, long time din meet up wiv my aunt n cousins edi....ya, still in my school uniform, dat time was 9 sumthing at nite...

Reached der, my cousin sis borrow me her shirt n i took bath der, then chat a lot, bout stpm(oh, juz stop thinking of dis!!!!), bout f6 life, bout my new school SJI n bla bla bla....whereas my parents n my aunt went out for fun....waited them till 1 sumthing in the morning oni they back....Then back to my own house, change cloths then sleep>>>>that time around 2 edi....

Conclusion for the day,
1.was not in mood after i know my careless mistake in chem 2, n make me lose quite lots of marks....
2.was not feeling well, it has started when i woke up in the early morning, ate medicine b4 going to school, ate again another panadol b4 i enter exam hall, i juz feel so sick....:(....
3.kim gary not bad, but...
4.movie so so....
5.i still hate dat area, hate dat station, hate taking star lrt at nite, becoz i still hate him, ya, maybe for my lifetime, unless i meet wiv accident n suddenly lost my memory, then dat's diff story...
6.i miss my cousins, i miss my hometown, i miss everything dat i leave n waiting for me at my hometown...
7.so happy, coz left one bio 2 only......hahahaha.....

Guess wad, i'm going to dye my hair later....hehe, ya, is later....8888!!!^_^

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ermm... where is that station? pwtc or titiwangsa or masjid jamek?? nex time walk faster if we pass there..

melody said...

lolz, jk la....lrt station is public property, we cannot change the fact that those station do exist...haha...