Wednesday, November 28, 2007

~my new colour...^_^~


Haha, i know it's rather rush that i dye my hair before the 'school-day' reli end coz i still left one more paper to go, it's next tuesday....however, i edi end my secondary school life in SJI OFFICIALLY....haha....

Juz now my mom hav done the hair dye for me....becoz i told her i wan very red de, i wan very obvious de, so instead of using normal colour developer(9% of hydrogen peroxide), she used an advanced colour developer.(12% of hydrogen peroxide)OH F****, CHEMISTRY!!!!

And i dunwan pure red, so she actually mix certain colour for me....no idea wad the colour call...haha....so after 45 minutes where i 'shun bian' took my shower, i cant wait to c the result, n this is wad happen....

#OH MAN!!!Y SOOO RED DE???HOW I'M GOING TO SIT FOR THE NEXT PAPER NEXT TUESDAY???#

Lolz, i think i hav to put some serum or sumthing oily on my hair dat day, so dat the colour seen not dat obvious, i scare the examiner chase me out from the hall leh....n i dunwan spoil SJI reputation, kononnya...haha!!!

Actually after i took pic, the colour seen still ok, but in REALITY,IT'S VERY OBVIOUS N VERY RED!!!

Haha, anyhow, i luv the colour too, natural enough, make me look more energetic....black hair too dull isn't it?^_^

3 comments:

Just a MaySing said...

nice colour ~~
i like it~~~ ^^

melody said...

heheh, thanks thanks........muax!!!

melody said...

haha, actually i wanna dye my eyebrow oso, if not look so weird.but i leave for 15 minutes, my eyebrow still dark....actually cannot do dat coz eyebrow will drop....lolz....dun learn everybody...haha...