Saturday, December 29, 2007

arghhhh!!!!tired!!!!

Juz came back from shopping, wiv my aunt....

Early in the morning, went to shah alam juz for facial at my aunt's office, then 4 o'clock she had released from work....then, hehehe, shopping!!!!of coz, i'm oni for window shopping, bankrap edi....got no money!!!!

Neway, u know, shopping is girl's ability...still bought sumthing though, borrow from my aunt first....new year oni i return her using my ang pau money....sobbing.....bought a make up based n loose powder in sasa, cost me rm90++, n free a small case, hehe....actually at my aunt's office, she bought sumthing for me, that's mascara from revlon n a perfume wiv gold dust...oh man, i juz will lose control seeing all these cosmetics, especially the limited edition from revlon, they r juz sooooooo nice.....money, wer r u?????hopefully i got enuf money before they r sold out coz my aunt told me they oni be produced once, dat's y they r limited....if finish stock means no more le.....*sweat*...but they r seriously very very nice.....

well, juz a quick update here, will go out to hav supper together wiv my aunt later before she's going home.....whee!!!!!!!^_^

I'm tired!!!!!!shopping is tiring, agree??!

2 comments:

M@nKeyz said...

shopping is tired but is give u fun XD hahaha tat y gal so love shopping wahahahaha

melody said...

m@nkeyz:haha, agree, true....thanks....^_^