Saturday, October 18, 2008

CAC NITE'08~~~~ROCK THE NIGHT BABE~~~~

Today, i'll be having my uni cac night at my primary school...Ya, is my primary, u're right....wad a coincidence....it seems like fate that i wont go far...lolz...gd thing though~~^^

When i firstly reached there, i only saw han ying senior, so i decided to walk around my ex-school compound....the feel is nice u know...where everything seems so strange yet so true to u...that was my past....i realize my school isnt big though...y?coz i hav grown up....body size bigger, of coz i felt that school compound becum smaller relatively....

~the corridor where everyday sure will pass by...a road to the canteen....hahha~~~

~a place where everybody hav assembly early in the morning~~~
Finally, all the singers n dancers have come~~~~

~me n chui wen....knew her thru dis singing comp, she is reli a gd singer..she has a very sweet voice...^^


~li yang n i~~~~this fella is very very active in everything....haha, gd to know u~~~^^
when i organize the photo only i know i forgot to take photo wiv another finalist, daniel.....aiyak~~~



~me n liang chuan senior....one of the judges~~




~another judges~~~


~chui wen n i, congrats for getting champion for the singing comp...salute....^^

~jia ying sis....thanks for pulling me into the singing comp...if that night u din come out from squasy room, i guess we wont hav an informal audition in kt cafe, n i wouldnt in the final...thanks for the chance u gav me....it's a nice experience...n of coz nice to meet u, n thanks of always take gd care of us^^ u can sing very gd oso...^^
Well, tonight, chui wen has become the winner for the singing comp...n li yang has become the male champion.....reli enjoy singing wiv u guys, eventhough we only practise for one week, but i hope that our friendship wouldnt stop like dat n our passion for singing will continue burning...
N i'm sorry for making my frens (especially my coursemate) disappointed for not becoming the winner...actually i'm not sad at all, coz i hav win myself^^....tonight is the first time where i reli sing out wiv my heart n soul, i din shake anymore, i juz follow my feeling n sing out loud...it's a nice experience...finally, i did it..i hav done the thing where i always failed to do in st.john... non-stop shaking, hahha....


~well well, dis is the custom tonight...due to the song i chose, i hav to go ROCK~~~~i varnish my nail in black....i wear white wiv black tie....oh man, i'm so 'HANDSOME' tonight....haha, lolz, sorry for being so ss ya~~~mind me...:pbut i reli, seriously luv the style, i nvr thought 'rock' style would suit me any~~~well, the outcome is gd, i would like to say...hahahha....



~tadaaa~~~~~before remove everything...let me take some photo first...hehehhe....

well, there is lots more in my friendster, i'm lazy to uplaod one by one...very sleepy edi...lolz....sorry ya readers...if u interested wiv the photos i hav taken, plz kindly visit my friendster...lolz, sounds commercial pulak....hahha....
Well, well, enjoy reading...^^nite nite everyone, muackieess~~



No comments: