Monday, October 27, 2008

specially dedicate to cch~

~cch~

i know u r reading it...

Juz read thru ur blog...feeling like wan to talk to u but too bad u arent on9 at that moment, so i decided to write it here....

I cant describe the feeling when i go thru ur blog...
We might meeting the same situation sometimes where our parents keeps on asking us study hard but dun play hard...
I do met the same situation wiv u.

I remember when i wanna go out, my mom told me:"dun always out la, i nvr c 'da4 xue2 sheng1' outing like u de lo, how u study??"So everytime when i got my result i wont tell them. I know if i score badly(even not becoz i lack of study or wad), they will blamed me for outing too much.

I remember when that time i wanna learn yoga, my mom scolded me.I cried....i cried not because of she dunwan let me learn. I cried is because i no longer a child, y cant she juz giv me a lil bit more freedom, freedom to make decision myself?I end up argue wiv her n i still learn it.

I always think dat their thinking is very old fashion. They build their dream on our life which i think is rather unfair to us. N their mindset is weird, i found dat. They always think dat becuming doctor, pharmacist, dentistry oni got gd future and can earn a lot of money, but they nvr think that we might not like it. Then they started brain-wash us since we are small. do u know, when the thing no longer thing dat we passionate about, we do it for ntg, we might juz do for money, but not fullfill our dream.

I'm not asking u to quit or giv up anything right now. I juz wana let u know, if becuming doctor is ur dream since small, then keeps on moving till the end. Walk on the right track, hold ur initial intention but not let the reality change it. If u found it's hard, simplified it. Things wont be tough anymore if u found the key way. Juz time make it a problem.....time will make clear everything...

I dunno if dis piece of writing can light up ur bulb, but i do hope it will....becoz everytime i met u in reality, u doesnt look like the boy in ur bloggie~~cheer up k my dear??

~melody~

No comments: