Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Lolz..........

Today go to school for ntg actually........coz today dun hav PNP...our Education Minister is visiting to our school for dunno wad function....n of coz, whole school was busy up n down for the past two days but Dato Sri Hishammudin juz came for two hours...Actually i go to school becoz i was chosen to pin the coursage for Dato....N i juz crack lots of jokes becoz very suprisingly, my hand is not shaking but my whole body is shivering...of coz shiver la.......First, he is a 'big ppl', secondly, so many 'big ppl' n reporters around him, OMG....it's impossible i wont get nervous.....However, he quite frenly though, bent slightly down to let me pin the coursage for him, then ask me dun panic, he wont eat me....all the teachers juz cum around n say, dun panic....lolz, actually i'm not lo, juz they all 'comfort me' till i panic oso...but of coz, i still manage to pin it, juz took rather long time....reporters n photographer shud thank to me, i drag the time so long n let them catch so many photoes, hahah....... hopefully my face wont appear in newspaper the next day...n thanks to kelly for helping me oso....^_^

Well, today quite happy la,go back together wiv my guitarist, n talk a lot of coz...long time nvr chat wiv him le....talked about band....wow, COOL!!!we still need another guitarist, pianist, n i wish to hav one male vocalist, can duet wad, drummer i think he found one....hahahha......anyone interested in it?n thanks for helping me to free myself today n also the pic below, thanks for helping me to scan.........

~hehe, my one-year-old birthday party.......yeah, victory....i luv dis...wonder who is the photographer, izzit daddy??hahhaha........i thought the cake is a real piano, so i reli use my hand 'play' on it n even step on it....those photoes still wiv me....haha, the 'grand piano' hancur oredi, lolz........wad a sweet memory.....

~juz woke up.....my blur look.......hahha.....sleeping, one of my hobby........notice my chubby face nvr change....lolz..........^_^.....~sweet~
#Who invent the camera?ppl today shud thanks to him...if not, ntg can keep our memory fresh.....haha, i'm juz a photo freak........#

No comments: