Friday, July 06, 2007

suprise!!!!!

Too many things r suprising me lately....me n Hs still like dat, nvr exceed 5 sentences in our conversation during school hours.......i oso dunno wad to do, seems like getting serious, the selisih is getting deeper n deeper....but reli got no mood lately, lazy to talk, lazy to explain.....very tired....so better dun do anything...i believe time will heal........

Well, the first thing suprising me is my grandma came dis thursday....the first second i step on doorstep i reli very suprise.......i thought she dunwan to cum, neway, she still came....wkakak........yeah, i can follow her to the wedding dinner edi....

Friday, ya, friday....oni cum to school for 2 periods of PA, lots of teacher involve in the rehearsal, i oso involve indirectly....y?haha, story goes like dis....when i was doing my revision, a lower six gal came to my class n told me mrs.cheng wan to c me....i thought teacher wan me pass me sum hw for our class to do....then suddenly Alice(the lower six gal) ask me,"do u learn music?", "erm....i know sum...y?","ooo, mrs.cheng seems like wan u to play music for us","wad?i dunwan....i cannot play properly n i not reli got the ohm to sing for any function like laz time edi"...ya, the phobia still der, stage-fright still der.......however, when i reach the hall, mrs.cheng juz ask me to correct their tune....lower sixers going to sing national anthem n school ralley on tuesday....u know, to form a choir, it's not an easy thing, if the starting key is not uniform, whole song will go sux....well, me n KL were der to help mrs.cheng dis, ntg much actually, juz giv opinion, find the tempo n pitch for them.....now oni i realize 'all the way' n 'the pledge' r nice....laz time nvr learn these two songs....haha, but dis year they nvr learn the song 'the johannian spirit'....so, me, kl, juen, milton n eu gin who know to sing dis song sing to them, let them know wad the song sounds like....n my gdness, pui yan cam n told me i hav a nice voice....oh pls, eversince i viewed the video which record down dat day, i reli think dat my voice is not nice....haih, i know i shud view it in positive way, coz singing is my passion, impossible to let a 'video' beat me down rite?so, haha, no comments.....k la, still will sing.....in shower........wakakak, jkjk!!!

After dat, chinese society meeting>>japan foundation>>go home>>wedding dinner....

Another suprising me is the wedding dinner......i remember i said dat it'll be a very grand dinner in my previous post.....however, i totally wrong......very very wrong.....once i reached der, everything juz OMG......well, no comments bout the fd, still nice actually, coz very hungry edi, so juz eat.....the things dat drop my spec is, k, they juz hold a buffet, k, no problem wiv dat....but then, got no bride, no gown, no bridegroom, OH, WAD IS DAT?? n everybody juz wear cincai-cincai....luckily my wearing was casual enuf, if not, sure becum monkey among them...n no handsome n pretty der.....hahaha......lolz, it's not grand at all......maybe shud say it's juz a very simple 'symbolic' dinner....like juz let own relatives know dat my daughter is getting marry....well, my cousin sis oredi 30+, neway, she still look elegant n pretty....but not in the pic below....her real look is prettier....no idea who is her husband, reli kena bom, how cum bridgroom nvr attend, YES, IS NVR CUM....how cum?!conclusion, everything juz out of my expectation.......n talk nvr exceed 10 sentences during the dinner oso....not close wiv my relatives der, juz keeps on sms-ing wiv my fren, n juz like wad i said, tired, no mood to talk........



~me n my cousin sis......c, she's so tall, both of us r not wearing high heel, fair, hahaha......former stewardess of SGP AIRLINES.... she looks prettier in real life, reli......n i realize i becum fatter lately...no idea, eating too much........


~time reli flies....all my relatives said dat when they saw me, a gal who is going to turn 20....laz time they said when i still a small kid n bla bla bla......n i'm the only teenage gal dat nite......so boring......can c dat, my cousin sis' siblings who looks very handsome n pretty laz time was now looking soso after their marriage.....dis is life....diff stages to go, i'll reach dat stage eventually oso......n i know, now is the time for my generation to rock n roll....~

No comments: