Tuesday, July 03, 2007

i reli wish dat i can go.......

sob sob...very sad ar.....i'm going to miss a very very grand wedding dinner dis friday.....very sad!!!!

At first can go de, but then my grandma suddenly told me dat she is not cuming to kl for the wedding dinner, so i oso cannot follow her edi....

Y i describe it as grand wedding dinner but actually i haven attend.....the bride for dat nite is my cousin sister who work as a stewardess for SGP airlines...so, now u guys can imagine how pretty she is n how tall she supposed to be, n yet she reli pretty n tall...n her siblings are all very handsome, pretty, tall, juz like artist....izzit gd if if i inherited sum of the genes from them.....genetic reli amazing....

Reli very shocked when my grandma told me that she is going to marry dis friday, coz she's quite 'open' so i thought she will 'play' for several years b4 marry....neway, their story reli amazed me....i heard my grandma said her husband-to-be proposed to her during a flight in an aeroplane....n dis 'event' came out in newspaper......my gdness, patutlah my cousin sis wan to get marry wiv him, quite romantic huh....haiya, but i wont c the pretty bride n witness their grand wedding dinner as well.......cry hundred times oso not enough...

Sob sob, thought can groom myself up dat day n attend the wedding dinner, thought can take many pic of mine n the sweet couple n put it in my blog, thought reli can attend then can c lots of pretty n handsome..........haih, how cum.......GOD, hopefully my grandma will change her mind n suddenly appear in front of me after i came back from tuition tml........finger cross.........

No comments: