Saturday, July 21, 2007

who invent dis?!!!I NEED SPACE

Juz now my dad showed me a msg, i was shocked gila!!!!!I think maxis is having a new plan, wad fren finder plan, which can check wer a person be at at a particular time juz by sending his/her number to the centre......then u'll get a reply within seven minutes....they will show the ADDRESS summore....

Luckily i reli went to tuition juz now....my dad was checking me thru dis plan.....he showed me the msg:"fren finder:0122705xxx is near dataran merdeka, jln hishamudin, kl"......awwww, WAD IS DIS?!?!?!no wonder yesterday he took my phono...rupa-rupanya he is registering the plan FOR ME....dun say me, my two brothers oso kena......haih, he said for our gd, if we r kidnapped then can find thru dis.....ok, i admit it's gd in sum ways, but it seems like mencabuli my kebebasan....haih, if they reli kidnap me, they'll throw the simcard away oso la, they wont so stupid guah...n, who wan to kidnap me?i aint pretty nor rich, kidnap me for wad????now wer am i, wad am i doing is under supervision....he still can check thru 3G.....can c everything.....

And one more thing, dunno y my mom juz dun believe wad i said lately....she ask me y so late oni cum back home, i said i tuition, she juz dun believe......i juz dunwan answer anymore...fed up when i heard dis.laz time oso, the campfire end late, she said i lie to her.....i juz terminate the call without saying gd-bye, i know it's rude but forgive me, i wad so fed up listening dat n so lazy n tired to explain...coz dat time quite late, n i was so tired...but the thing is i told them in the afternoon i went to my school for a campfire, n i'll reach home quite late....but she juz dun believe.....i know they r k for us, but i'm no longer a lil girl....juz giv me more freedom....i'm ur daughter, cant u guyz juz trust me a lil bit more?i know wad is correct n wad is wrong, juz let me 'fly' as i wish.... i'll learn to take k of myself...after i fell i'll learn......wad i wan juz ur support.....but mommy, u juz love to decide for me n insist that u r right, nvr think wad i actually like.....ok, nvm, maybe 19 for u guys still 'small'...i hope dat when i was 21, i can get the freedom dat i suppose to get....

FREEDOM, for me is very important....i dun like being tied down....i luv to 'run', 'jump', 'fly', i dun like being controlled, i dun like sum very lame 'rules' that limit me in doing things....i luv to mix around rather than stay in a gang, when i alone juz leave me alone, i dun mind, if i need frens, i'll find, n of coz u guyz r welcum to find me when u r facing wiv problems.....actually for the time being, i quite satisfied wiv wad i am doing now where i mix around wiv boys n girls in school, without my f5 gang, i think i got more freedom to do wad actually i like(i'm not saying i dun like gang up wiv them, but after trying, i think it'll be better for me not to engage wiv any gang that seriuosly stick together EVERY MOMENT, i prefer to do things alone, sumtimes)

Daddy, i believe u r a very rational daddy, i told myself u r juz trying out the plan dat u juz registered for me yesterday....n nvr try to tie me down....i juz like a horse, i need space n freedom.....i'll run.....

No comments: