Monday, August 20, 2007

^_^.....happy outing wiv them......

Juz start my school holidays...i supposed to study, but i was sooooo bored of it since i used to study for my past two days....so i decide to hang out for one day to destress....actually today is for movie wiv my guitarist de, somehow i cannot book the ticket thru on9 so we cancelled it oredi....however, i still lazy to study, my mind juz keep telling me, GO OUT, GO OUT....so, in msn, caught my primary frens ask them accompany go to sing k.....hahaha, i think this is my first time ajak them becoz i more on rejecting their invitation...so they juz okla, coz I AJAK THEM WOR.....hahahha....haih, actually b4 dis i called soooo many frens c who is free, but none.......sob sob...luckily still got them........

Another sudden outing....

Well, felt happy when met wiv them...of coz, primary till now wor........ten years over fren oredi.....


~seok hui n i inside monorail....we knew each other since standard 1.....in the same class till we graduate primary......secondary seldom contact wiv her....well, still very gd wiv her nowadays...n our school quite near oni...i studied in st.john, she's doing acc in mc-orange, very near....


~kian hou.....knew him since standard 5....pts fella.....damn geng in study......study smart fella....


~seok hui n i, inside k room.......


~kian hou, billy n seok hui r singing....



~kian hou, seok hui n i........




~hui, me n kian hou....while waiting for billy......no idea wad he is buying.......



~hui, wad u doing der?lolz.........aiyo, feel dat i very perasan....always cam-whore here n der........



~hou, hui n billy..........



~kian hou n i.........



~me n hui.........best fren for ever......



~billy n i.......dis one knew him....forget oredi...but i remember we always argued when we were small, ahahha, small kid wad.......stupid me, my face edi sooo big, still do dat pose summore..........



~going home.....waiting for monorail........oso wan to cam-whore, hahahah..........



~hui n i....another sweet memory b4 going home.....

Haha, sang for 3 hours today......well, still feel dat not enuf for me, coz i still got lots of songs haven sing.....n my voice hasnt gone yet........wakkaka.......reli long long long time din sing songs in one-shot le.......felt soooo happy n contented today...singing always my passion.......^_^.....hheheh, will go for another shot wiv ching ju after stpm........hahaha.......looking forwards for that...^_^
toDaY'Sss.....
~billy, hou n hui, if u guys wan photo plz ask from me in msn ok??thanks.........~
~to xiang xiang: hey, happy birthday ya....^_^.........~
~to my dearest bro, stanley: dun worry k?jie jie always beside u, cheer...........^_^~




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey ya... my pic not so nice la.. =.="
That day really fun with u all, seeing u singing song and having fun alone there.. haha! :-p
I think u had chose the right guyz to out with u since me, hui and billy also not really like to sing de.. u can make the full use of your "beautiful" throat! lolz

frenz... so long... take care

melody said...

lolz....told u, i wan to sing, dat's the purspose i tarik u guyz out....lolz, singing alone quite fun wad since i luv to sing....next time ajak again ya........wakakkaak......*blek*