Saturday, September 27, 2008

happy outing wiv anata cl n cindy oo~~

today, me, chi ling n cindy hav an outing since three of us r free today...but so sad, din take photo wiv cindy pulak...>_<

~me, inside chi ling's car.....i used to take photo in her car, hahaha~~~



~cy n cl....wer is cindy??haha, she's is shopping while waiting for us~~


~wanna cut short or not??



~waiting for condy's reply in MCD, whether wanna go maison since it's free entry tonight...BUT!! BUT!!tak jadi...sob sob...i miss clubbing~~~:'(




~*smile*.....lolz, i was ss-ing....


~heading home luuu~~~since tak jadi go clubbing.....



~my anata is driving....^^
well, i went klcc visit my ex-colleague as well....miss them a lot oo...n i miss my working life over there, my passion for make up....^^







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey! u look quite nice in short hair leh! maybe u can hav a try? hehe..

melody said...

maysing: huh?serious oo??my fren oso ask me 2 try...but still not dare leh...c first, haaha....miss u oooo~