Friday, September 12, 2008

preview show at dewan kajang

~me in the partial attire...before groom up....


~wash my oily first b4 i start my make up session with GOLD GOH PERFECT MAKE UP N HAIR STYLE ACADEMY....

~finish my make up, start styling my hair.....well, our make up n hair style hav fixed....pink purple for eye colour n tie half hair up, including the frindge...



~half-way job....



~tadaaa.....done....me n my make up artist, elaine....^^



~me n teck peng...one of my dancing partner...^^





~me n xia huang, my partner oso...parts numbers of set work together wiv him....^^



~ivy n i....actually we hav known each other past 2 years when joining the PJKN...^^happy to meet her back~~



~me n yue di...^^


~me n philles....^^she looks like fairy ooo~~~


~ivy, me n emcee....

~exco of external programme....mommy n i.....^^thanks 4 everything...^^



~me n jj.....both of us r from taiping, kakaka....he used to be my partner as well.....



~me n lay ying.....^^gd luck girl...XD



emcee n i, before go for performance......

~me n joyce, the dance diva.....before go for performance....soon to be our turn.....




~yes yes yes!!!!!!finish the preview finally...it was a success....they said the show very nice oo..happy happy^^
~well well, after partially remove my make up....^^




~start feeling tired.....waiting for ukm bus go back to kl....tml still got test, urgh!!!!!!!
~reached my hostel......ss before i'm going to remove all my make up...

~k la k la, finish ss edi....wanna remove make up n take bath le.....
LASTLY, CONGRATS TO ALL THE PERFORMERS (ACTORS, ACTRESSES N DANCERS), THE PREVIEW SHOW HAS SUCCEED......NOW, WE HAV TO WORK HARDER FOR OUR COMING OCTOBER PERFORMANCE IN DECTAR OK??GANBATTE OOO~~MAKE IT BLAST DAT DAY, CREATE A NEW HISTORY IN UKM....^^


















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

where is my pic...T.T
-chunn hoo-

melody said...

lolz, only got one, but very blur, so i din post it, but in my friendster got....dat day not rei got time to take nice nice de photo wiv u leh...next time we take again ok??cheers~~^^