Thursday, September 18, 2008

unexpected!!!!

seriously unexpected that i manage to enter the final singing competition for cac nite...

neway, i'm not satisfied wiv my performance coz i was f**king nervous!!!!seriously nvr been nervous tll dis extent b4. even when i perform in sji, i also nvr been nervous b4....

dunno whether i still phobia to public or the mode diff...

Seriosuly, when i was singing in sji, i wont be that nervous coz that time i was PERFORMING, however, dis time is COMPETITION, reli make me wanna pee all the time n shake non-stop while singing in front of the audience n judges...i sorry for myself coz i reli think dat i screw up everything...

sigh, y dis year i juz keeps on screwing up everything...my paper is like dat, even my singing~~~:'(

well well, now start searching for song....n long time din practise my vocal edi, dat'y i was sux!!! man, hopefully i wont do the same thing dat day........

4 comments:

Unknown said...

dont give urself too stress la...try ur best....is already more than enough..haha

melody said...

hi kiko chan, u from titiwangsa rite??thanks for dropping by ya....hehe....wont easily giv up de, will try my best..thanks ya^^

Unknown said...

Believe in me. You sing well. It's just like what I told you before. You still lack of power and strength. But it can be trained. Keep the momentum on! You can do it!

= Kenneth =

p/s: Support my blog. Thanks.

melody said...

kenneth: lolz, thanks for ur support....kakak...ss la u, sure i'll support ur blog de...:p