Saturday, September 06, 2008

special dedication~

awww~~~~it's gonna be sooo sweet~~~~~

~'me' on his hand.....promise me to keep 'me' nicely k?i'll 'spot-check' u de oooo.....:p...i definitely will miss the lil girl above so damn lot so u muzzz keep it properly since i hav gav 'her' to u~

This post is special dedicate to someone:(i know u r reading...:p)

U hav brighten my day up....i thought i still will be very moody for the second day, well, i felt better after the hours together wiv u~~~

thanks for everything....hope we'll forever like dis la....^^

i'm so gonna miss u 'two' a lot a lot...(u n the lil girl~~~)

from: ah ying~^^

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=1356896&id=646737175

i scanned this for a clearer pic for you , 'smilley' , haven't had a good meal with you before, next time we go eat somewhere nice ok?

Anonymous said...

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=1357604&id=646737175

...and a message for you i just wrote,ei my bro say the lil girl look like u le though he forget ur name edi

melody said...

f-x:haha, sure....i wish 2 c u again soon de....lolz, how ur bro describe me oo?hahaha~

Anonymous said...

he shouted :"EI GO!!这个不是你的朋友?" then i ask who was it , he replied “我忘记他的名字了 ,不过我们一起看spiderman 3的..."

melody said...

f-x:lolz, icic...haha, actually ur bro chat wiv me yesterday thru msn, he got ask me about dat....lolz....so happy dat he still remember me, lolz...:p