Saturday, June 30, 2007

wad a tiring day!!!!

Today is sat, but still need to wake up early n go back to school for gotong-royong....bring lots of things, detergent, cloth, my outing cloths, cosmetics, my file, tuition notes, pencil case n bla bla bla, coz after dat tuition n outing wiv winnie n nicole....well, not reli did much today coz accidentally cut my palm when holding a big glass, real big glass.....it's juz a small cut, but in order to prevent any infection, so i juz do light work, like help them to change the dirt water, n get fd for my classmates. well, still pain.....after finish cleaning our class, went for jap club meeting.Honestly, everytime feel pissed off when having jap club meeting, members r not co-operate, teacher like dun k...haih, maybe me n davis oso got problem in leading a society...neway, going to 'retire' soon, juz dun think too much......hope dat the new board can lead better than us.....

Then maths tuition....i was sooooo tired, wad teacher taught juz absorb half....vector is very hard, for me la, luckily i'm not taking physic (vector related to physic).....finally, two hours has passed, go to TS as faz as i can, left about 45 minutes for me to meet my frens....i hav to change cloths, lap my body(coz sweat a lot juz now) n put sum make-up, juz very light make-up...feeling like wan to finish my cosmetic asap....after talk n walk for whole day....now i totally exhausted.....however, today muz finish my hw b4 go to sleep, tml hav to start my revision dat oredi set laz week........


~Mei sing is cleaning the fan....hahaha, Sc4 gals r strong....wakakka, so boys out der dun try to pijak on our tails.....whole gang of us sure will shoot u till die.....pity our class maths expert always kena shoot by us.....lolz, sorry ray......n Mei Sing is my classmate, not my junior.....Felix, i ain't dat old ok........sad me....: (

~'secret recipe' 's chesse cake...dis is yogurt cheese......very nice.....wow, ate quite lot today.....one set of lunch meal, one cheese cake, nasi lemak n bread within the afternoon....will hav my dinner later......normally juz can finish half of the cheese cake, but today i finish my spaghetti n my cheese cake sekali gus.....coz i very hungry.....

~nicole n i.....getting 'lady' each day..... my very close fren since form 2....i still remember i'm the one who change her becum a talkative person.....hahahha..........


~winnie n i.....very very close oso.....form five was sitting beside me.....a very 'straight' n daring gal......it's nice when u be wiv her coz she is not dat kind of gal dat will stab u from behind.........



~hahahha, winnie is helping me coz i told her i wan a smaller face.....


~while waiting for her parents to cum, i acc her n cam-whoring wiv her....


~waiting for my dad......very tired edi.....


~reach home finally........
Watched one live band show in sg.wang, oni 3 ppl, 2 vocalists n 1 guitarist...the guitarist is using acoustic if not mistaken.....they r very gd.....both of the vocalists can sing very gd.......miss dat day suddenly....miss the song 'ni yao de ai' n of coz miss my band members too.....i know i still love to sing.....
after dat lepak here n der wiv winnie, not reli talk much coz very very tired le.....then met up with kok loon b4 going back.....sms for whole evening but meet up for 2 minutes, funny.........hahaha....n met wai leong n lucy too.....they asked me whether wan to join VI's campfire.......nah, very tired edi......sorry!!!! gosh!!!!!spend a lot these two days....juz bought a face cleanser today, cost me 45 bucks, from THE BODY SHOP....hopefully can control my pimples from popping out...okok, stop outing for the next few months...oni out if der is reli reli special occasion.....muz control myself edi.......







6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha... A tiring day, it was... But its fully filled up with lots of prog... Its nice to see that u r actually havin fun. Hehe... And erm... Its like long time x chat with u dy... Suddenly feels that u actually do grown a lot. D way u thinks is bit differents dy...

Congrats! Hehe... Its like suddenly i feel relief, less worries... Haha... Looks like d way i talk really like an old man dy... Hehe... Its time 2 retire dy. =p Take care n gd nite. =)

melody said...

haha, anonymous, i think i know who r u........hehe....neway, thanks for ur comments..^_^

Anonymous said...

Hehe... Good guess... I think u do know who i m... Haha... Only me who always say i m old... =D

Oo... Coz lazy la, to send sms. So just insert here la... Summor, can type longer... X need scare x space n can jimat $$... Haha... =p

melody said...

lolz, u're definitely older than me, my senior wad, eventhough not my personal senior.....juz know u r my senior, but actually got two seniors in my mind now....hopefully wad i guess is correct.....lolz....

Anonymous said...

Haha... Ya... I older than u 3 months. But i m your senior... Hehe... So now can guess who dy? Keke... =p

melody said...

ya, can guess edi.....wad la jimat duit....u always sms ok....hahahah....