Friday, May 30, 2008

CY

Received Joo Eey's phone call around 10pm. Thought she wanna invite me for clubbing as laz week i did ask her when wanna club again, i miss them a lot, kakaka....then she told me dat chui ying aka my pet sis is going to leave malaysia to foreign country, dunno wer, to becum an AIR STEWARDESS....wow, once was my dream job...well, Chui Ying is tall, 175++, very chinese look... no wonder can becum air stewardess so easily, well, her height edi enough to make her pass the interview...

However, so sad dat i couldn't make it as i'll work continuosly till next fri...well, i sms her n told her dat...hehe, another gd news has cum. that is she will meet me personally during my working hours...monday she'll come over to klcc to look for me....sis, so sayang u de....:)

Hehe, looking forward for monday to come....^^

Will miss her damn lot after dat...n i bet she'll enjoy her life, coz can fly here n der, meeting diff ppl...well, i oso know dat air stewardess is a very tiring job, wearing high heels n heavy make up all the time. haha, i'm so lazy now coz nowadays i so daring, not putting any foundation...juz eye n lip make up, hahha...ya, i juz let my impurities expose like dat, cover sini cover sana, begitu susah buat apa?haha....well, one word, I'M LAZY~~~~n actualy oso for my own skin gd...my colleague, Chloe sure will scold me 99 if she c me putting foundation n let my frindge cover my forehead...now she became my personal beauty consultant edi....well, i appreciate her a lot...^^luv u girl, muackss~

Dat's all for today...later gonna take bath then *pigzzzzzzz*, juz reach home not long ago actually...miss my blog, hahahah...:p

2 comments:

KeLLy JoY said...

hi dear... it is gud for u not to put foundation... so tat yr cute little face can rest =D stewardess... i have tot last time 2bcum a stewardess...
but ac our height is qualified...
at least 158cm... i gt 162cm... haha
bt it is actually a tiring job and a hard job... working inside a plane for 12hours let say for a long journey, reali yao wo de ming o...
but can hv sum fun behind oso la...
haha, anyway, i m worrying of my studies and future recently... wat if gov gif me barlia course? den wat if imu tell me no more seat for pharmacy? den i die lo... sigh =(

melody said...

kelly baby: elo dear, no need so worry de, i oso selamba saja, coz now wad we can do oni wait for the reply....i believe dat sure will get another way out de...^^dun worry, stay happy k??^^if imu cannot, sure got other college de^^